Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

http://youtu.be/Bc4_zl1aiYs
        and
        http://youtu.be/Vh8UigaZqAc

Two short interview snippets captured by Syfy at recent FedCon. First about Paul's character Terrance Wexford on Sanctuary and second just a small snippet of his take on SGA's future.
        sigpic

Comment

Ooh....the Captain Starship page on Facebook have an announcement today...
          "If you like a little Paul McGillion... you might like next week!"
          So I'm guessing Pauly's new show will be showing soon!

Oh, and new interview about it all! With pics of Pauly- who does look good in blue...
          http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/sc...on-bartok.html
          (interesting note- his character is also named 'Pauly'! Cute. And it also seems he can't be in a comedy without a 'friend' (see last photo... ))

Comment

We know.

Unfortunately, I have a feeling they're only referring to having a fan Q&A w/ him. They mentioned something about that last week.

Not that that's ever a bad thing.
            But I don't think the show has been picked up yet.
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

My favorite episode.

"Phantoms"
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, what is my favorite Beckett episode.. : ponders the question :

I think that, with the exception of Phantoms because I just don't like that ep in general, I like all eps with him in them.. Though the one where they meet Lucius drives me batty too.. :/

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

*staggers in from a really crappy 3rd shift,sees wicked Pauly pix,watches brain cell go boom* Lovely pix and links gang!! I'll keep those Hot Scot shots in mind during my area's cancer Relay For Life event tomorrow night (12 hours from 7pm to 7am local time). If anyone has someone they want to honor,I do have a personal Honor Roll book containing the names of family,friends,co-workers,and even pets that I keep with me to help me stay motivated (no one sees it but me). Shoot me a PM if you'd like me to honor someone special in your life. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Captain Starship on Facebook

Just a reminder. Trying to get their numbers and the interest up.
                              Visit and like. Post on FB and Tweet.
                              Put peer pressure on your friends. Tell your grocer.

If not for me, do it for Paul. Can you say no to this face?

Spoiler:

Of course not!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post

Captain Starship on Facebook

Just a reminder. Trying to get their numbers and the interest up.
                                Visit and like. Post on FB and Tweet.
                                Put peer pressure on your friends. Tell your grocer.

If not for me, do it for Paul. Can you say no to this face?

Spoiler:

Of course not!
                                Yeah, of course not!
                                I've been putting peer pressure on my friends for... a while... And now, some of them have visited and liked! \o/
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X