X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And my response to your reply....
    Spoiler:

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
    Your photobucket link doesn't work for me. Are you able to post it another way, please? I'd love to see it!
    Or maybe PM it to me, if it's not allowed on the forum.

Maybe all American policemen swear like that? Dunno, never met one...
    Maybe I should watch a nice Pauly flick next. If only I had one!
    You don't have A Dog's Breakfast? I highly recommend it.

Feel the love.
    dolfyn.
    Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

Back atcha...
      Spoiler:

Your photobucket link doesn't work for me. Are you able to post it another way, please? I'd love to see it!
      Or maybe PM it to me, if it's not allowed on the forum.
      Uh, something's fishy- someone named 'Rosehawk' edited my post?? Some sort of admin? Apparently, to 'remove image tags'. Whuh? I often post pics, never had anyone take the links out before? Why? )
      Oh, and I went to edit that post, to try to see why the link was now broken- duh, whoever had messed with my post had stuck all three links together, into one giant url.
      If they're reading this, just thought they'd like to know what they did. I don't know much about computers, and even I could see rightaway it was done wrong....

You don't have A Dog's Breakfast? I highly recommend it.
      Oh yes, I do have ADB. Been posting screencaps, haven't I?
      I was thinking of a different movie, one I hadn't seen a bazillion times...

Last edited by scaperfan; 11 October 2010, 03:27 AM.

Comment

^^ ewwww, he's got nothing on Pauly.
        And minus points for coming from Twilight.
        That actually really upset me!! Peter's a beautiful person inside and out and the truth is if I'd met him in normal day to day life then I would've fallen for him then too. The fact he's an actor doesn't even come into it now, I'd still love him if he was penniless!

*Sigh* I think I'll just leave. I'm not going to put up with people constantly telling me I'm in love with the wrong guy See ya *waves*
        Newly liberated multi-thunker
        http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
        Julia xx

Comment

Aww, don't be sad Mirela. I'm pretty sure she was just kidding. I think the tongue-sticking-out smiley face means she's just teasing you, so please don't take it too personally. Twilight just gets a bad rap with some people for being a typical overhyped teenage heartthrob movie, and while I can't disagree with that, I'm sure Peter is a really nice guy IRL. I am little bit jealous of his flawless-looking skin though. lol But would he wear a kilt? It's the kilt that does it most often for me, I'm afraid. I just can't seem to forget about Pauly in a kilt!

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
            Aww, don't be sad Mirela. I'm pretty sure she was just kidding. I think the tongue-sticking-out smiley face means she's just teasing you, so please don't take it too personally. Twilight just gets a bad rap with some people for being a typical overhyped teenage heartthrob movie, and while I can't disagree with that, I'm sure Peter is a really nice guy IRL. I am little bit jealous of his flawless-looking skin though. lol But would he wear a kilt? It's the kilt that does it most often for me, I'm afraid. I just can't seem to forget about Pauly in a kilt!
            I'm pretty sure he'd be up for that - he was doing a signing in Dublin once and danced an Irish Jig for the fans, lol! I definately wouldn't be surprised if he donned a kilt if he was at a Scottish event (I keep dropping hints to him on Twitter about coming to Scotland). One of the things I love about him the most is that he doesn't treat his fans as being separate from his normal life, he treats us all as friends I haven't been lucky enough to receive a Tweet from him yet but he Tweets to fans on a regular basis and deliberately tries to start Trending Topics there with our help (we've been successful a couple of times but one recent one about worst superheroes didn't make it). Twilight does get a lot of stick but Peter's done so much more than that...
            Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
              That actually really upset me!! Peter's a beautiful person inside and out and the truth is if I'd met him in normal day to day life then I would've fallen for him then too. The fact he's an actor doesn't even come into it now, I'd still love him if he was penniless!

*Sigh* I think I'll just leave. I'm not going to put up with people constantly telling me I'm in love with the wrong guy See ya *waves*
              Hey hey hey!
              No need for that. I was teasing, mate. After all, you come into a thread dedicated to our love of Pauly, and proclaim you've left him for another- what do you expect us to say?
              People who've come here and proclaimed an equal love for another SGA guy (e.g. Joe Flanigan) have gotten the same '' treatment.
              No reason to be leaving us.
              But of course, only coming here to gush about Peter F. and never about Pauly, that's not cool. We are, after all, the Pauly Thunk Thread

(Btw, I think I saw your guy in a movie I was taping last night- The Jane Austen Book Club? Not that I'm wanting to talk more about him. Just to say I now think I've seen him in something. )

And because I haven't posted one in aaaaaaaaaages, here's a lolScot.
              (Sorry, no newies yet, will work on some soon if there's interest.)

Comment

Hey hey hey!
                No need for that. I was teasing, mate. After all, you come into a thread dedicated to our love of Pauly, and proclaim you've left him for another- what do you expect us to say?
                People who've come here and proclaimed an equal love for another SGA guy (e.g. Joe Flanigan) have gotten the same '' treatment.
                No reason to be leaving us.
                But of course, only coming here to gush about Peter F. and never about Pauly, that's not cool. We are, after all, the Pauly Thunk Thread

(Btw, I think I saw your guy in a movie I was taping last night- The Jane Austen Book Club? Not that I'm wanting to talk more about him. Just to say I now think I've seen him in something. )
                Well I thought it'd be best if I laid my cards on the table - otherwise I'd have to explain later why I'm no longer posting pictures... I really just checked in to see what life's been like for you guys but I understand that this topic is mostly about Paul so I'd be a bit out of place in here now anyway. If any of you are on Twitter or Facebook and want to add me then just PM me

(Peter isn't in that film btw, it must've been someone that looked a bit like him instead, lol )
                Julia xx

Comment

Comment

Nice caption!

Comment

Ooh, a new fan! Cool- this means I can repost all my old ones....

Comment

Go ahead! I can do with a good laugh! And they are funny!

Comment

Why thankyou. I do try...

Comment

Ooh, a new fan! Cool- this means I can repost all my old ones....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../PunchJudy.jpg

please do
                            Last edited by Rosehawk; 16 October 2010, 07:57 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags

Comment

...I'l just post them in the order they're on the page, so I don't get confused and post them twice...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X