Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allestian
    I think I'm becoming a Beckett addict. I have to see Beckett or write about Beckett or I'll go insane.

When I post something I go paranoid waiting for someone to post after me.

LOL.

It looks like I'm only getting 'Cube' tomorrow then.

Maybe you should see a certain doctor about your addiction

Well, I'm off to bed now. My cat has come into the living room and miaowed at me, to tell me it is time to go to bed, so she can play!

Comment

Aww bless.

See ya soon Nel. Have a good nights sleep and dream about a certain hunky scottish doctor.

Comment

See Grace Fly = excellent movie

shirtless Paul = excelleeeeeeeeeeent!

and as the hair brigade, in that movie the hair... heehee

and those smiles....

and I love that..."heh" look...

and another just want to hug him moment...

andddd.... heehee....

this is one I snerched...

Comment

It looks like a really good film.

You seem to be very good at Sigs Caz. Couldn't make one for me like?

LMAO!!!

Don't take me seriously. I'm trying to make myself good for tomorrow.

Comment

now it confuses me because I don't know which sig you really liked...

the "sweet & sexy" one of our thunk...based off the most common words he uses in autographs...

then there's the type of car Beckett is that sig almost speaks for itself. well. Actors would say...amusing...things when asked what type of car their character is.

sooo what kind? you ship anything?

or for Paul...sizzling or adorable? (hehe)

Comment

Paul for me I think. I just LOVE him. It is up to you of course...

Comment

Happy Birthday to me...

I am having a semi-crappy birthday so far, so I played around briefly and put together a very basic Paul wallpaper. Not one of my family or friends have contacted me to say Happy Birthday and half the day is gone already!! To top it all off, I have to go to work this afternoon too!! Oh well...

Also I didn't get the present I wanted... I woke up and there was no Paul wrapped and waiting for me!!

If anyone wants to be nice and make something for me I won't say no!!

Anyhow, here's the wallpaper.

Enjoy

Mahlia
                Mahlia Belonn

Comment

Originally posted by MahliaBelonn
                  Happy Birthday to me...

I am having a semi-crappy birthday so far, so I played around briefly and put together a very basic Paul wallpaper. Not one of my family or friends have contacted me to say Happy Birthday and half the day is gone already!! To top it all off, I have to go to work this afternoon too!! Oh well...

Also I didn't get the present I wanted... I woke up and there was no Paul wrapped and waiting for me!!

Enjoy

Mahlia

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
                  I made you a wallpaper as a prezzie
                  Spoiler:

I hope the rest of your day is far less crappy

Tel
                  "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                  "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                  Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Happy Birthday to me...

Enjoy

Mahlia

HAPPY B-DAY MAHLIA!!!

and I love that wallpaper! I would make you something if by some chance through divine intervention I got inspiration (uh oh! Caz is quoting Livy!). Until then, fondest wishes and maybe next year Paul will turn up on your doorstep begging your forgiveness that he was detained this year!

and back to the wallpaper! I think I thunked and went to heaven!

Comment

Happy Birthday to me...

Here's a thunkable photo of Paul for you. Well, all of Paul's photos are thunkable.

And here's one I took at DragonCon last year.

Hey, that's one of my photos in your wallpaper...

My kind of guy:
                      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Happy Birthday to me...

Enjoy

Mahlia
                        I hope your birthday got better Mahlia - and that the wallpapers helped.

Comment

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes. My day got slightly less crappy as I finally had two members of my family send messages (my mum and one of my cousins). Work was quiet and I bought myself Lindt chocolate!!

Telpethoniel: I haven't been able to get to your wallpaper. I keep getting the Cannot Find Server message.

Maybe when I go to my post office box tomorrow Paul will have finally arrived (in the form of The Deal). That would be a good way to make up for today. Before I go to bed I am going to watch my favourite SGA ep... Hide and Seek!!! My two doctors are so cute in this!!

Mahlia
                          Mahlia Belonn

Comment

Happy Birthday to me...

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...wpbirthday.jpg

Enjoy

Mahlia
                            Mahlia, I'm so sorry I missed your b-day. Happy late birthday from me! I'm glad it got a bit better later.

I made something for you, think of it as a late b-day present

http://usera.imagecave.com/ca_turtle...rcarsonbg2.jpg

Thanks for the cool bg you made too

Enjoy watching Hide and Seek. That is a good choice. I love that ep!
                            Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
                            Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz

lol...the capture being from my site (yes yes I know problems will be fixed and they'll all be back up and more shortly), I can safely identify that as being from the short lived scifi medical drama 'Mercy Point'. He plays a bad ass marine dude who bullys/beats up (we dont see it) some guy with a horrible disease and gets infected along with some other soliders. Only a couple of scenes, plus a glumpses of him in a futuristic uniform...and now I need to see the man in dress whites because...oh boy... *THUNK*

Mahlia has a pic of him in the top right hand corner of her wallpaper which is from sliders ep: 'Obsession'.

TJ
                              Last edited by TJuk; 05 April 2006, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk
                                lol...the capture being from my site (yes yes I know problems will be fixed and they'll all be back up and more shortly), I can safely identify that as being from the short lived scifi medical drama 'Mercy Point'. He plays a bad ass marine dude who bullys/beats up (we dont see it) some guy with a horrible disease and gets infected along with some other soliders. Only a couple of scenes, plus a glumpses of him in a futuristic uniform...and now I need to see the man in dress whites because...oh boy... *THANK*

Mahlia has a pic of him in the top right hand corner of her wallpaper which is from sliders ep: 'Obsession'.

TJ
                                Omg, I used to be so into Sliders! I probably saw that ep. and didn't even realize who I was looking at because I didn't notice PM until I got into Atlantis. I don't think I would like Paul's character in 'Mercy Point'. He doesn't sound very nice
                                Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
                                Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Working...
                                X