No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Oh dear! I hope our gutter-talk doesn't get us all into trouble!

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
    First a bit of news: Yay! We've got a TV show to look forward to in order to get a new Pauly fix, episode 10 of V, which will probably air on Tuesday May 4. Set your DVRs, thunkers! I know I will be.
    Awesome! Do you know the name of the episode? I want to make sure I can record it to keep.

Secondly... let's heat things up a bit with 'manly' Paul in a flannel shirt:
    Oooh! What's that screencap from?

Feel the love.
    dolfyn.
    Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

that looks like it's from Me, Mum, Dad and Her (I hope i got the order right on the title!) ... typical TV movie - the kind that my mum watches rofl... but he does look lovely.

Comment

*smirks* We can't help it if Paul's assets sends us into the deeeeep end of the gutter. lol Alright since the thread's starting over,can someone (Jersey or TJuk maybe) tell us when Mr.Nobody is supposed to debut in the states this fall? I remember it's supposed to be in October and the title's been changed but the thought of Paul in uniform has made me a very happy whumper. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

I'm feeling the depression. Wish we had a show with all these great guys in it.
          Paul. Joe. David. Kavan.

Oh yeah, we did, but the IDIOTS that be took it away from us!
          *sobs*
          sigpic

Comment

Alas... woe is us...

And Paul really does need to wear uniforms more often. I wouldn't mind being pulled over by him on a dark highway.

Right yes, enough talk. ^_^

Comment

^ Oohh! I like Paul in uniform!

Well, all you Aussie Paul-thunkers, I have news: I was told by a reliable source that Paul is probably coming to Australia later this year! It'll most likely be for the Stargate con in Perth & Adelaide in August. But I'm going to email my contact & ask if they could swing it for the Gate to the Sanctuary con in Melbourne either as well as the Stargate one, or instead of the Stargate one, especially if he can't make it in August (my contact isn't Hub, btw).
              I'll test the waters with an email or two, then I'll give further details if it looks promising.

Feel the love.
              dolfyn.
              Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

DAMMIT why not Sydney?!?!

... *thinks* hell with it, Adelaide isn't so bad. But if I do Perth, I can stay with relatives... have to take jacket hmm...

oh yes and I signed for the scrubs not 20 minutes ago. It's Mum's day off so naturally out whipped the camera again! The scrubs look distinctly worn and are dirty... there's been a quick sticky repair job to keep the collar closed LOL...

Comment

Hmm...did the auction people ever offer Carson's prison uniform? Cuz Paul's blue eyes really popped when he wore the grey pajama prison uniform...and the idea of Paul as the Pajama Ninja sounds...fun and cheeky.
                  More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

I have not seen it on the ebay listings and I was under the impression that the outfit that went last week was the last Beckett costume?

Comment

I was just checking. I don't keep up with the auctions since I'm broke but didn't know if Carson's prison uniform was offered. What haven't they offered that all Beckett Backers would want in their collections (sorry the good doc himself not included)? Ain't research fun? Wooohooo!! }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi thunkers!

Just thought I'd start us Paul McG thunkers a new thread to thunk in until the admins get our old thunk thread back for us.
                        I only just found out about the loss of the threads! I've had a lot of RL stuff going on, and haven't been around in a while! Yay for having a new thread - it means I can keep up with all the Pauly goodness!

Looking around, I recognise a few names *waves maniacally at Luci, AMC, LoS and Raven* Oooh, hang on... let's have the man himself wave to you! For those who don't me, I love Paul, think he's fantastic though I don't thunk him. Don't shoot me, I bring caps when I come it!

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                        I loved him on Supernatural.
                        Woohoo, 2 of my favourite things together! Aaaaand (spoiler for his ep)
                        Spoiler:

He lives!!! I was so happy to hear his voice at the start, then I thought oh bugger, the ones at the start tend to meet a nasty fate!! But yay, he made it! Wish he'd had a bigger role though!

Originally posted by dolfyn View Post
                        She's becoming quite a fan of Paul too, since we've watched some SGA (Duet & Irresistible) & I lent her A Dog's Breakfast.
                        Excellent choices! I love Duet too... oh hell, pretty much any ep with Carson in!

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
                        So we have to start over?
                        Good thing Paul is worth it!

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
                        I'm feeling the depression. Wish we had a show with all these great guys in it.
                        Paul. Joe. David. Kavan.
                        Oh I'm on board with that!! *squees*

I love this pic, me & Paul have the same t-shirt!!

sigpic

Comment

*comes running in*

yayyy we got our thread baaaackkkk!!!!!!!

sigpic
                          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

*tackle hugs Queen* How are ya sweetie? Can I kick your RL's arse for ya? Huh? Pretty please with a shirtless Paul on top? I love the pic ya posted but the one with Paul standing ready to be frisked was um...nice. Yup,I'll go with nice...very inspiring. Is it hot in here or is it Paul? lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O

P.S. Did anyone else's brains go boom when I mentioned a shirtless Paul? or Paul ready to be frisked? hehe
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                              *tackle hugs Queen* How are ya sweetie? Can I kick your RL's arse for ya? Huh? Pretty please with a shirtless Paul on top? I love the pic ya posted but the one with Paul standing ready to be frisked was um...nice. Yup,I'll go with nice...very inspiring. Is it hot in here or is it Paul? lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O

P.S. Did anyone else's brains go boom when I mentioned a shirtless Paul? or Paul ready to be frisked? hehe
                              PS. you definately blew my mind mentioning that
                              sigpic
                              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

*smirks then points to Paul* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X