No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, don't worry about asking the chocolate question scaperfan- I was going to but ended up forgetting because I'd written such a detailed first question. I'm glad you asked him about chocolate, because, as a chocoholic myself, I wanted to know his answer to that one

Oh and I'm loving all the screencaps, more please!
    Newly liberated multi-thunker
    http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
    Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
      Oh yes, I believe you.

Want some more? (pics, not dirty thoughts)
      More ADB caps...
      Spoiler:

"I got it!"
      Poor Patrick gets hurt with the ladder...

"we're getting the holiday home ready for some fairylights!"

Marilyn is going to go shopping...leaving the two of them alone...oh no...

*cue music*
      (Did you notice they play the Ryan&Aliengirl music over this scene? )

Putting up the lights...

"You wrecked the car, didn't you?"

Next up...the funniest scene so far...
      More ADB: Coming up, what has to be one of the best scenes in the movie...

Spoiler:

Patrick, triumphant: "It seems the hunter has become the hunted, huh?!"

Ryan: "What're you doing...?"

and the best scene ever....

"Dance, monkey, DANCE!!!"
      *cue hysterical running and maniacal laughing while the music fires up....*
      these screencaps and your little comments are so great! i am totally going to have watch this movie again this weekend now
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Whilst we wait for those ADB screencaps, here's a couple (or rather, three) more sexy pics I found on Flickr

(he's got such a beautiful profile!)

Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
          Check out this pic of Pauly with 2 fans that I found on Flickr - he's flashing a teensy bit of his tummy!
          Niiice!
          If you look more closely, you'll see that he was wearing underwear that matched his eyes!

Oh, sorry...
          I'll take your word for it.
          No need to "take my word for it", you can look for yourself.

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          these screencaps and your little comments are so great! i am totally going to have watch this movie again this weekend now
          They ARE great! Thanks, scaperfan!
          Aw, I wish I could watch mine right now, but I lent it to my friend who came to the convention with me last weekend.

Whilst we wait for those ADB screencaps, here's a couple (or rather, three) more sexy pics I found on Flickr
          Mmmmm. I really like this one.

Ok, so here's my Carson-pretty contribution for the weekend; some slighty cheeky smiles.

Feel the love.
          dolfyn.
          Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

Awww Dolyfn the picture of Carson with the backpack looks so cute. How can anyone hate that face? Now I need to watch some SGA before I go to bed.
            O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

Are you implying that I'm taking too long?
              I'll take longer if you're mean to me...
              Mmm, I'll take this one thanks. With an extra napkin in case of drooling.
              (me, not him).

Comment

Originally posted by dolfyn View Post
                Niiice!
                If you look more closely, you'll see that he was wearing underwear that matched his eyes!
                Oh dear, the things people notice...

No need to "take my word for it", you can look for yourself.
                Can't, no time! Have to keep doing ADB caps.

They ARE great! Thanks, scaperfan!
                *tips hat* My pleasure.
                No, really.

Aw, I wish I could watch mine right now, but I lent it to my friend who came to the convention with me last weekend.
                Aw, bummer! Hope they watch it real soon so you can have it back!

Ok, so here's my Carson-pretty contribution for the weekend; some slighty cheeky smiles.
                Oh, that first one...someone's in trouble!

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
                Awww Dolyfn the picture of Carson with the backpack looks so cute. How can anyone hate that face? Now I need to watch some SGA before I go to bed.
                'Hate his face'? Who hates poor Carson's face? *puts fists up, ready to defend the Hot Scot*
                Yes, that's the unfortunate thing about reading these posts, it just makes us want to go rewatch episodes featuring Carson....
                *sigh*
                It's so hard sometimes. How do we cope?

Right, more caps coming up soon...
                Last edited by scaperfan; 14 March 2010, 04:21 AM.

Comment

ADB continued...how will the action unfold for our 'hero'?

Spoiler:

Uh-oh......going down!

Oh crap.
                  (I love how the shoes are there in the frame again! )

I appears to be dead.
                  Whoops.
                  (Creepy, no?)
                  "You appear to have had some kind of falling accident!"

Coming up...next in order of appearance on the screen...some more 'Starcrossed'.

Comment

Aw, scaperfan, you make me grin for so many reasons!

Here are my questions for Paul on that other website:

1) I've tried to acquire "See Grace Fly" on DVD as I'm very keen to see it, but the contact at the distribution company on the website said that they're not sure if they'll be making any more copies. Do you have any say or influence in getting more DVDs made?

2) Will you be coming back to Australia (specifically Melbourne) for a convention any time soon?

3) Have you learned to embrace technology yet?

I also wrote a couple of gushy fan-girly comments along with the questions.

A quick Carson-pretty before I go to sleepy-bye.

Feel the love.
                    dolfyn.
                    Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by dolfyn View Post
                      Aw, scaperfan, you make me grin for so many reasons!

Here are my questions for Paul on that other website:

1) I've tried to acquire "See Grace Fly" on DVD as I'm very keen to see it, but the contact at the distribution company on the website said that they're not sure if they'll be making any more copies. Do you have any say or influence in getting more DVDs made?

2) Will you be coming back to Australia (specifically Melbourne) for a convention any time soon?

3) Have you learned to embrace technology yet?

I also wrote a couple of gushy fan-girly comments along with the questions.

A quick Carson-pretty before I go to sleepy-bye.

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/8...cgillion67.jpg

Feel the love.
                      dolfyn.
                      Great questions there, dolfyn - I look forward to seeing his answers to them Especially the 1st and 3rd ones - the 3rd one is quite cheeky, lol! I did read a while back that he'd bought a laptop and had been on this topic, so he must be getting there That offer of me being his internet/basic computing teacher is still open to him I long for him to take it up...and since he's qualified as a teacher, he could teach me some things in return

More sexiness...

Julia xx

Comment

I'm still a very big fan of his... hair

hmm as for questions, I think "have you reconsidered my marriage proposal?" might be too scary rofl rofl

Comment

Here's the question I asked, copied word for word from the form (it's still showing!)...

Hiya Paul

I have a slightly different question for you – it’s not related to Stargate at all! Here it is, then. You were named after Paul McCartney, so my question is this – could you list 5 of your favourite tracks by The Beatles? I’m a huge fan of theirs (and you, of course so would love to hear your answer to this one)

Julia x

I had to add the smilies here though, they didn't copy over!
                          Julia xx

Comment

Here's the question I asked, copied word for word from the form (it's still showing!)...

Hiya Paul

I have a slightly different question for you – it’s not related to Stargate at all! Here it is, then. You were named after Paul McCartney, so my question is this – could you list 5 of your favourite tracks by The Beatles? I’m a huge fan of theirs (and you, of course so would love to hear your answer to this one)

Julia x

I had to add the smilies here though, they didn't copy over!
                            awh thats adorable! i hope he answers! i am totally curious as i am also a fan of both him and the beatles
                            sigpic
                            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Wicked pix gang!! *snorfles* Loving the ADB bits too...I snicker every time I see the pic of Paul wearing the karate gi (pronounced 'gee' but probably misspelled) with the large "NO" over his...um...manly bits. I can't tell ya how many times my brain cell blew up trying to find unoffensive words for Pauly's...parts. lol I blame David Hewlett for inspiring such cheekiness. *huge cheeky grin* As for Paul's questions...1)Under the special skills section of your resume,pot belly is listed;what the heck does pot belly mean? 2)Name a Shakespeare play you've wanted to perform on stage. Course I'm too daft and knackered to actually post these on whatever site the questions are supposed to go. *hint hint to those who've already posted on this site* lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

LOL. Ok, so calling it... um... "NO" from now on.

And I'm pretty sure pot belly just means he's a bit tubby.

Comment

Working...
                                X