• Show
Clear All

or just no shirt... that would be ok...

Comment

No shirt!?!....well thatd just be perfect
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

QUICK! Someone break out the Final Goal and See Grace Fly caps!

Comment

no need to ask me twice!

... down on the floor in shorts, just how I like him

Comment

Muahaha. >D

I like 'im a bit dirty, meself.

Comment

if you're going to talk about dirty, I can't explain what this pic does to me

We saw Beckett do that pose a couple of times - in "Misbegotten" on the slope - and ohmigod I loved it every time. Especially if he was dirty.

Comment

*brain implodes*

Nnnngh. Mrf blgh. Yarp.

*nods*

Comment

Hey guys!

RL has been super busy lately so not had time for a proper catch up with everything! *sniff* I'll be back with more caps ASAP ... hope you're all doing ok!

sigpic

Comment

You want another word for "knackered"? What about "puggled"? That's a very Scottish word for exhausted!

Back on topic, I'm not that enthusiastic about black and white pics unless they were like that already (like this one):

I'm still as hypnotised by the subject of course, but damn...you can see his beautiful blue eyes in colour pics! I love colour (and I'm another person who loves chocolate too)!
                    Last edited by Mirela; 18 December 2009, 08:09 AM.
                    Newly liberated multi-thunker
                    http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                    Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                      You want another word for "knackered"? What about "puggled"? That's a very Scottish word for exhausted!

Back on topic, I'm not that enthusiastic about black and white pics unless they were like that already (like this one):

http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t352/romanahunt/th_003.jpg

I'm still as hypnotised by the subject of course, but damn...you can see his beautiful blue eyes in colour pics! I love colour!
                      Knackered is one of my favourite words! I could offer you another couple of words, though how polite GW would think they are I don't know!

Aww that's a lovely pic!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
                        Hmm....is that in US$?
                        Can we see what it would look like first? I've seen some pretty awful action figure heads...
                        I understand your point Scaperfan but thats the cruncher here. We need numbers of people willing to commit, so the sculptor can make a MINIMUM order. Ie, if not enough people step up to the plate, the heads can't go into the design / sculpt phase because making moulds and mass producing costs money. More details can be found in the thread as listed by both Jersey and me.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=61692
                        Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
                        Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                          no need to ask me twice!

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e1...Goal/Cap13.jpg

OHMYGOD *SQUEE FLAIL FLAIL SQUEE SQUEE DIES*

this day, just keeps getting better. and better. and better.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                            Hey guys!

RL has been super busy lately so not had time for a proper catch up with everything! *sniff* I'll be back with more caps ASAP ... hope you're all doing ok!
                            I know the feeling. Welcome back!
                            And yay for more caps! Always welcome.

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                            no need to ask me twice!

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e1...Goal/Cap13.jpg

OOOOH.
                            I like this.
                            What movie is this from?

Comment

i would like to second Caramels request to know what movie that delectable picture is from
                              sigpic

Comment

Are my revival services needed?
                                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Working...
                                X