Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
    Joe's hairy, but I have the better arms....and personality.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ChickPic-1.jpg
    Go. Paul.
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

All this talk of Mr. Nobody made me have to look it up...

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/17868

(Sorry, the trailer is so speedy that just grabbing these shots was hard enough!)

mmm....lots of Paul...looks like he dies(?), but hey, I bet he dies well.
      We want more movies for Pauly!

Comment

We do! MORE MOVIES! MORE MORE MORE!

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
          We do! MORE MOVIES! MORE MORE MORE!
          I WANT MORE MOVIES FOR PAUL TOO!! and maybe if its not too much, a shirtless scene *fingers crossed*
          sigpic

Comment

See, I don't get the term 'guns'- is that used for arms, or biceps, or what? It sounds....odd. Is it because guns = firearms, or am I way off?
            I'm not entirely sure where the term came from, but I always took it to mean biceps (I remember my pastor and guy friends occasionally flexing and saying, "Check out these guns" during PT). In my circle of friends, the phrase, "My guns are pumped" means that someone's ready to climb a rock. It usually precedes the phrases, "Belay on?" and, "Climbing." If a chute (steep, snowy route on a mountainside) looks particularly challenging, the guys will announce their intent to try it by saying, "My guns are pumped, and I'm goin' for it!" Usually that means that those of us who are more hesitant have no choice but to attempt the route, because we're tied in with all those pumped-gun guys on adrenaline rushes.
            Ah, good times. I miss those days.

You know, Paul does look like he'd be a pretty good rock climber. He definitely has the right build for it. Seriously, Paul on a rock. That would be cool. Chalk all over his hands, the muscles in his arms and legs tensed as he balances on a toe hold, looking for the tiniest handhold to grasp, a look of concentration and determination on his face, beads of sweat trickling down from beneath his helmet....Ahh, brings back memories.
            "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her"
            SGA Lionized!
            sigpic
            For the larger version, visit my DA
            I support VOM and Bibles Unbound.
            I ship canon. & Keller
            Warning: Narnia fanatic posting here. VDT release date: 12/10/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Atarah Derek View Post
              I'm not entirely sure where the term came from, but I always took it to mean biceps (I remember my pastor and guy friends occasionally flexing and saying, "Check out these guns" during PT). In my circle of friends, the phrase, "My guns are pumped" means that someone's ready to climb a rock. It usually precedes the phrases, "Belay on?" and, "Climbing." If a chute (steep, snowy route on a mountainside) looks particularly challenging, the guys will announce their intent to try it by saying, "My guns are pumped, and I'm goin' for it!" Usually that means that those of us who are more hesitant have no choice but to attempt the route, because we're tied in with all those pumped-gun guys on adrenaline rushes.
              Ah, good times. I miss those days.

You know, Paul does look like he'd be a pretty good rock climber. He definitely has the right build for it. Seriously, Paul on a rock. That would be cool. Chalk all over his hands, the muscles in his arms and legs tensed as he balances on a toe hold, looking for the tiniest handhold to grasp, a look of concentration and determination on his face, beads of sweat trickling down from beneath his helmet....Ahh, brings back memories.
              wow. i can totally see that....or maybe i just wanna picture paul wearing one of those harnesses hahaha whoops *has fallen into the gutter* figures!
              sigpic

Comment

See, I don't get the term 'guns'- is that used for arms, or biceps, or what? It sounds....odd. Is it because guns = firearms, or am I way off?

Joe's hairy, but I have the better arms....and personality.
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ChickPic-1.jpg
                Great pic! And...although Paul didn't actually say those words - I still agree with them Don't get me wrong, Joe seems like a nice guy but just too dang quiet for my taste. I love guys that have a great sense of humour and you could talk to for ages about random things... Hmm, if I meet Paul I must ask him things like what his favourite Beatle tracks are, things like that

Newly liberated multi-thunker
                http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                Julia xx

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                  Great pic! And...although Paul didn't actually say those words - I still agree with them Don't get me wrong, Joe seems like a nice guy but just too dang quiet for my taste. I love guys that have a great sense of humour and you could talk to for ages about random things... Hmm, if I meet Paul I must ask him things like what his favourite Beatle tracks are, things like that

http://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t...nBeckett11.jpg
                  yeah i agree with you about Joe and Paul hmmm. now i really do wanna know what his favorite beatles track is!! haha it could be "across the universe" since we'll thats where he works
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                    Just an odd question-is Paul's new movie Mr. Nobody available to buy or rent from somewhere? Cuz Paul in uniform...aw crap,I blew up my own damn brain cell. Yay!! Wooohooo!! hehe }:O
                    Yep, I want to know the answer to this question myself...specifically, will it be available as a Region 0 DVD (I'm not getting my hopes up for a Region 2 release, in case there isn't going to be one)? I'm not really into horror films (they always leave me with a terrible feeling of dread), but this one looks a bit different from the norm, plus Paul's in it which makes it an essential buy
                    Newly liberated multi-thunker
                    http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                    Julia xx

Comment

Ah, the sign of the true fangirl. We'll buy anything with our favourite actors in it, despite the potential suck factor.

*crosses fingers that it doesn't suck*

Also, the vision of Paul rock climbing just about broke my brain. @_@;

YUSPLZ.

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                        Ah, the sign of the true fangirl. We'll buy anything with our favourite actors in it, despite the potential suck factor.

Lordy, your font is so tiny!
                        *squints*
                        I thought it was an empty post, until I saw the teensy grey words....above the giant sig.

Yeah, I bought 'A Killer Within' purely 'cause Ben Browder was in it.
                        This one has potential...might wait for other reviews before buying it, but hey, I looooved A Dog's Breakfast which I only bought for David and Paul being in it, so I'll probably like this one too.

YUSPLZ.
                        Oh dear, so many broken brains, and brain cells....

...next they'll be imagining me in skintight tops! *shakes head*

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post

Lordy, your font is so tiny!
                          *squints*
                          I thought it was an empty post, until I saw the teensy grey words....above the giant sig.

Yeah, I bought 'A Killer Within' purely 'cause Ben Browder was in it.
                          This one has potential...might wait for other reviews before buying it, but hey, I looooved A Dog's Breakfast which I only bought for David and Paul being in it, so I'll probably like this one too.

YUSPLZ.

...sorry, started drooling there....

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...theseed_10.jpg

...sorry, started drooling there....
                            ohhhh skintight topp *joins scaperfan in drooling*
                            sigpic

Comment

So, Paul....the thunkers over in our forum are making a mess, drooling everywhere....what have you got to say for yourself?
                              erm...

um...well I...

uh....sorry?

You'll forgive me, right? With a winning smile like this?

Comment

Yeah, I bought 'A Killer Within' purely 'cause Ben Browder was in it. [...snip...]
                                The Final Goal was absolutely THE worst movie ever, hands down, seriously, and I actually paid money for it just because Paul was in it... lol

Comment

Working...
                                X