Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teknikal
    OMG!!!!! If I got that I'd be a crazy fangirl and maybe even sniff it GOD I need a life.

and because I like this pic:

Comment

I had this vision of them ripping the top off of Paul and cutting it up into a whole lot of pieces to sell on ebay. What a lovely way to start a morning.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
        where do I get Something More? I'll give anything to see that scene!!!
        I got it from Amazon.com for US$8.99. I have The Deal on the way, but am still waiting for The Final Goal... more half-naked Paul!! Also got my Region 1 Atlantis DVDs and so have been listening to Paul's commentaries!

Mahlia
        Mahlia Belonn

Comment

I hired The Deal the other day. I was most upset with that! lol

Hmm I have a region 4 dvd player. bugger.

Comment

Originally posted by MahliaBelonn
            I got it from Amazon.com for US$8.99. I have The Deal on the way, but am still waiting for The Final Goal... more half-naked Paul!! Also got my Region 1 Atlantis DVDs and so have been listening to Paul's commentaries!

Mahlia
            OK - can I be officially jealous?

Comment

Gee... that looks really familiar... just like the one I have!! I bought the Carson and Rodney costume cards from my dealer... just couldn't resist!!

Mahlia
              Mahlia Belonn

Comment

Can I join in with this slight amount of jealousy?

Erm, well I have the Haggis image lol.

LOL.

Eirual.

Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Eirual - you're welcome to share in my jealousy if you want.

Thanks for the picture. Though, come to think of it, I don't actually like haggis (I know, what an admission from a Scot). But I do the the rest of the picture - it's yummy.

Comment

Opps - I found our dear doctor lurking on page 3.

Comment

well i'm off for a few days....(nooooooooo!)....

how about an absolutely adorable pic

or there's this

and this one just makes me

Comment

He's been my fave Atlantis character since "Rising". The scene with him in the Control Chair was great. Was very glad when he was promoted to series regular. And nice pictures.
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Have fun HyperCaz - I love the pics, especially the last one. I just want to hug him.

Comment

No offence to Paul when I say this but does anybody think that he's looking a little tired currently? I just got that impression recently. Maybe DH has been calling him to check on him at night, since 'Duet' lol. I'm sure the bunch of flowers off him isn't helping LOL.

He's still lovely all the same.

Eirual.
                            Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

He does seem to have bags under his eyes a lot of the time, poor bloke.

...and being slightly less sympathetic for a moment, any know where the hell that gorgeous blue tinted pic at the top of 'Caz's last picture post is from? That is really nice.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Anybody got that image of him asleep? Because he looks soooo cute in that pic.

Eirual.

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Working...
                                X