Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Caz is still stuck up on the Supernatural thing*

*massive amounts of glee travelling around*

*Caz has also been re-watching Sliders and may dip into a particular episode*

*she probably will*

*Caz attempts to calm down a little*

*nope, not working*

Comment

Oh bugger...all the naughty shirtless Paul pics...just freaking GUH!! Hmmm...I think the shirtless Paul shot Mirella asked what he was doing was from See Grace Fly during his love scene. I could be wrong...but I'd be happy to rewatch that part of the movie just to be sure. *big cheeky grin* Either way, Paul is shirtless and HAWT as hell. hehe }:O
      sigpic

Comment

ahh the love scene... his facial expressions..... nomnom.

And now for something-not-entirely-different-at-all:

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
          I've never seen the First Wave episode in question, but I found a few pics once upon a time. I may have stolen them.

Cool, I can't wait to watch it tomorrow, If I go out, I will record it in dvd record with dvd say " "Paul McGillion in tv and movie".

Today: "Mom,Dad and Her" is on Lifetime Network at 3 pm. I saw it few times as I had it in DVD.

I want to give lot of myself to my thunkers!

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
            Oh bugger...all the naughty shirtless Paul pics...just freaking GUH!! Hmmm...I think the shirtless Paul shot Mirella asked what he was doing was from See Grace Fly during his love scene. I could be wrong...but I'd be happy to rewatch that part of the movie just to be sure. *big cheeky grin* Either way, Paul is shirtless and HAWT as hell. hehe }:O
            Heh, I thought it was something like that he was up to Does anyone know if See Grace Fly is available on iTunes? Cos if it is, I am SO downloading it
            Newly liberated multi-thunker
            http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
            Julia xx

Comment

:: sneaks in...arms full of goodies for the thunkers ( or thudders...take your pick)...spreads the love around and hauls butt back out the door...that dang real life fighting for attention...again!::
              Spoiler:

Psst..Chicago con goers...Take tons of pics!

Thanks, Scifan!

Comment

Spoiler:

Thanks, Scifan!

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
                  Heh, I thought it was something like that he was up to Does anyone know if See Grace Fly is available on iTunes? Cos if it is, I am SO downloading it
                  No, it isn't available via iTunes. There has been a limited production run of it available on DVD, but I don't know about its availability any more.
                  Last edited by Jersey13; 23 August 2009, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                    No, it isn't available via iTunes. There has been a limited production run of it available on DVD, but I don't know about its availability any more.
                    Aw, that's not so good - I wasn't really expecting it to be on iTunes, but still...I guess Youtube might have some clips I can look at. Meanwhile, I found a link on page 345 to lots of screencaps from it - from that scene...

Frell me dead, that sure looks like a really hot scene

(Meanwhile, I might snurch - or rather procure, as a certain Hynerian dominar might say...some of these pics for my own little place. Will credit, of course. Yup, I've been watching Farscape a lot recently - imagine an Atlantis/Farscape crossover, how fab would that be?)
                    Newly liberated multi-thunker
                    http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                    Julia xx

Comment

Mirela, the scene most definitely is hot. ^_^

Hmm I might go watch some more Sliders. So far in just the pilot episode I've spotted Walter and Narim/Simon... it makes me happy.

Comment

Ok....the chicago con goers...tell me the rumor isnt true...Is it?

Thanks, Scifan!

Comment

Originally posted by JennyMurray View Post
                          Ok....the chicago con goers...tell me the rumor isnt true...Is it?
                          what rumor?

I got to meet Paul and he's such a sweetheart!

And he says hello to all the Carson/Paul Thunkers on Gateworld!

I had a blast at the Con this weekend and a full fangirl report shall be posted soon!

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

It's not a rumor, I'm sure it's true. It's about time some lucky woman made an honest man out of him. We should all be so lucky! *dreamy sigh* Now where are all the piccies????!?!?

Comment

Ahhh...just checking. Im glad he's happy. Hes made it well known that eventually he would like to settle down.

Thanks, Scifan!

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                                It's not a rumor, I'm sure it's true. It's about time some lucky woman made an honest man out of him. We should all be so lucky! *dreamy sigh* Now where are all the piccies????!?!?
                                oh yeah, I heard from some one who went to the breakfast on Sunday that Paul said he was engaged. I'm happy for him (really I am!) and wish him luck

The pics shall be up soon, I just have to crop and lighten them since the room was really dark.

And I got to hug him! *squee*

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Working...
                                X