No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'M BACK I'M BACK I'M BACK I'M BACK I'M BACK I'M BACK I'M BACK!!!!!! Is any of my old buds still here? Haha! I've missed you gals and this place so much!

Carson Pops for everyone!!
    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

*sighes contentedly over the pics* Thanks Jenny!! More please!! *waves at
      leighanners* Hello!! I'm Raven,one of the newbies. Nice to meet ya!! Isn't Carson just loverly? And Paul is just freaking adorable...and sexy. Duh. Right. Anywho,more lovely Hot Scot shots please! hehehehe }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Finally had a chance to pop in and catch up on all the lovelies!

Does anyone like my tan jacket with the yellow stripe?
        sigpic

Comment

*studies Carson's anatomy...um jacket seriously* No lad, I prefer ya in black. Or shirtless. I'm not picky. *snickers innocently* hehe }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Check out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma0zLhdTf0Q

It make you want more of Paul!

Comment

I <3 the shirt

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Hmmm....since Im about out of new pics...Lets post some youtube links

These come with a warning...Make sure you are sitting down when you watch them..( This is mostly directed at you..Raven )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1Jh7dUDW54

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClktL32_Qzg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BBzf6uESPQ

Are ya trying to kill me girls, love?

Thanks, Scifan!

Comment

GUH. Just GUH. I'm dead from GUH. *does happy dance* Oh bugger. Paul auctioned off kisses? Did I mention my death from GUH? And I was sitting down Jenny but then smacked my head on the desk from Paul auctioning off kisses and well...ow. *snickers loudly* hehe }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

Rescuing our doctor from page 2.

Thank you.
                    sigpic

Comment

Alrighty, putting our Hot Scot back on page 1 where he belongs. hehe }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

LMAO!! Great minds think alike eh Lady? Wooohoooo!!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                          *sighes contentedly over the pics* Thanks Jenny!! More please!! *waves at
                          leighanners* Hello!! I'm Raven,one of the newbies. Nice to meet ya!! Isn't Carson just loverly? And Paul is just freaking adorable...and sexy. Duh. Right. Anywho,more lovely Hot Scot shots please! hehehehe }:O
                          Hello...yes he is. This place sure is different. But still lovely enough to pop in for a quick peek and a hot Scot! Is Paul doing anything? Got any upcoming appearances on the sceen or in the fleshy? I've been away so long, I'm outta the loop.
                          Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

You should check his web site more often. We've got yet something else to look forward to now. At least poor Wexford wasn't gone for long!

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                              You should check his web site more often. We've got yet something else to look forward to now. At least poor Wexford wasn't gone for long!
                              I checked it and I got squealed as Paul's Santctuary character is back on TV this fall! His character Wexford work with Dr. Helen. I hope to see more of him!

Comment

Just a few pics before the work day starts...I so need to spend some surfing time this weekend looking for Paul pics..

Good lord, love..You have no time for me?

Thanks, Scifan!

Comment

Working...
                                X