No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And just a little something to add to your Friday.... screenshot taken from the extras section of See Grace Fly.

Comment

Anybody know if I can find a good story or adventure by fanites about Dr.Cason Beckett and his clone ( IF Carson never have died in accident on "Sunday" as they find Carson's clone in Michael's ship.)

Comment

Have you looked my fanfiction.net profile? I also highly recommend Flah7, and Sholio is one of the best writers on ff.net, though she tends to write more McShep.

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
          Have you looked my fanfiction.net profile? I also highly recommend Flah7, and Sholio is one of the best writers on ff.net, though she tends to write more McShep.
          I like Sholio's stories too, but I have to say writes primarily GEN Sheppard/McKay, not McShep. I'd also look for nebbyjen's and Titan5's stories.
          sigpic

Comment

I call it McShep regardless of whether it's gen or slash simply because those stories focus on McKay and Sheppard. Just because someone describes a fic as "McShep" doesn't necessarily mean they are talking about slash. Even Joe M has used the term "Shepkett" for Whispers when he was writing scenes with Sheppard and Beckett, and there was (obviously) no slash involved. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
              Thanks! I prefer McBeckett, not McShep. that's example of McBeckett made me highly SQUEED!!!:

McBeckett would be in "love-bug" jumper.

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
                Anybody know if I can find a good story or adventure by fanites about Dr.Cason Beckett and his clone ( IF Carson never have died in accident on "Sunday" as they find Carson's clone in Michael's ship.)
                I think you'll have to write it up yourself. Go for it!

Just write from the heart, love...times two.
                sigpic

Comment

Are you sure, son? I don't see why I need to remove my coat for a simple interview.
                  Trust me, Carson. We'll start with the coat and see how it goes...
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

A couple piccies I found whilst wandering around the net...

This is why you voted me the Hottest Scot ladies...

sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
                        I think you'll have to write it up yourself. Go for it!

Just write from the heart, love...times two.
                        That's why I failed English/Writing class at high school. I do give ideas on stories but I forget how to write like the writer.

It's 600th post!

Comment

Just to clear things up i am not posting because i find Beckett attractive or hot or any of that. I like girls and that is that. I am posting because i do miss him on Atlantis and want him to play a regular part in the up coming movies. I haven't seen season 5 as it is not yet out in Australia so i have no idea what he does in S5 but i want him back. I miss his humor and of course his accent but mainly he is the exact oppoiste of Rodney. They were perfect for each other, just like House and Wilson only the other way around (House-Rodney, Wilson-Beckett). Rodney needs Beckett as do i.
                          Some say that he has only one ear.
                          And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
                          All we know is he's called
                          sigpic

Comment

Awesome pics gang!! Wicked way to kick off the weekend!! Too knackered tonight to be much fun so I'm gonna enjoy the pics and pic fics then head for bed. Congrats on 600 posts Earthgate Ricky!! May ya have really hawt Hot Scot dreams this weekend!! Nice to see ya SETI-hope school's okay (or done for the term). Off to peruse the loverly Paul shots then off to bed. Cheers!! hehee }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

I try to write down list of characters I like to see in a story this weekend. Tomorrow I will go out to hit on malls as I will look for "Something More" and "My Five Wives" ( Paul played waiter/lawyer in comedy).
                              Have Scottish Weekend! Put Scottish flags to remind the world that Paul is our man!

My thunkers need to go out for fresh air, I wish them lovely and long weekend!

wait... Show you my sexy tattoo....

Rodney, Our lovely thunkers keep us in cage for our safety as no harm to us.
                              Carson, What Teyla's doing here? None of her thunkers come for her!

Comment

Just popping in to say Hi and check out all the goodies that have been posted. I won't be around much the next couple of days as will be out of town (well, I will be with LJR02 so I won't miss out on all the Carsony goodness b/c she will be checking in, I am sure.)

For all of my American friends: Happy Memorial Day!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X