No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok seeing as you're sick teknikal I got my act together and sorted out some pics from the L3 Convention a couple of months ago!! MANY THANKS to Jules for taking & sharing these!!!

Hope this makes you feel better teknikal, everyone else, ENJOY!

Having a laugh at the opening ceremony

That sexy smoldering HOT serious look as he concentrates on someone's question!

Ah, the adorable WTF? look me thinks. Some crazy lady kept asking the stupidest questions, there were collective groans whenever she got near a mic!! Pauly as always, patiently listened & answered...with a cheeky reply or two!

Teasing his co-stars!

You can check out more picks at my photobucket account, I'll try and get round to adding more!!
    Last edited by TJuk; 06 February 2006, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Con Pics of Paul are always amazing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thistledown
        **#%*Thunkity, ~GUH~, THWACK, !!GOBBITY-GOBSMACK!! ^&**~~ hee, hee ~~
        You know, I wanted to write something about that pic too, because Carson's more than adorable on it, but I can't possibly say it better than you did!

Oh wow, great con pics! Thanks for these, TJ!

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

If we're going to post convention photos, here's a repeat from September's DragonCon:

My kind of guy:
          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

And in case you were forgetting who you were looking at:

My kind of guy:
            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

holy - smegging - thunk

as to that pic, watcher652...I am so not even trying to look at sensible places

holy - smegging - thunk

*falls down*

someone - get - the - oxygen

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk
                Ok seeing as you're sick teknikal I got my act together and sorted out some pics from the L3 Convention a couple of months ago!! MANY THANKS to Jules for taking & sharing these!!!

Hope this makes you feel better teknikal, everyone else, ENJOY!

Having a laugh at the opening ceremony
                http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...980/thunk1.jpg

That sexy smoldering HOT serious look as he concentrates on someone's question http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...980/thunk4.jpg

Ah, the adorable WTF? look me thinks. Some crazy lady kept asking the stupidest questions, there were collective groans whenever she got near a mic!! Pauly as always, patiently listened & answered...with a cheeky reply or two!
                http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...980/thunk6.jpg

Teasing his co-stars!
                http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...980/thunk3.jpg

You can check out more picks at my photobucket account, I'll try and get round to adding more!!
                aw thanks for the photos!!they have definately made me feel better and a lot of other people......welll require oxygen *throws HyperCaz some oxygen...breathe in...now breathe out...PUT THE MASK ON AND ITLL WORK!!!!breathe ..breathe*

i love the WTF pic...he had the same face when he came to ireland for a signing last year..the girl in front of me was annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                if i wasnt on someone elses comp i'd so post a pic!

Comment

*breathes deeply*

anyway i know i posted this before but - dayam!!!

Comment

you can say that again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anybody got a band aid for carson????
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...tlantis/27.jpg
                    *stands back for stampede*

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                      *breathes deeply*

anyway i know i posted this before but - dayam!!!

Oy...me love HC....he is such a cutie....why can't the doctors and scientist all remain single on the show..so I can fantasize my way into their arms..hmmm...

Imagine that scottish brogue in your ear as your.....oh well!

VB
                      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal
                        you can say that again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anybody got a band aid for carson????
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...tlantis/27.jpg
                        *stands back for stampede*
                        Rodney: We have a problem.
                        Teyla: The shield isn't stopping the wave?
                        Rodney: No. Worse.
                        Beckett: Not -
                        Rodney: Yes. There's a mob of fangirls that just established a wormhole and I can't raise the 'gate shield.
                        Beckett:
                        Teyla: Dr Beckett, I suggest you run.

*fangirls stampede*

heeeeee

vaberella, to have that brogue in my ear...my god, I'd probably run out of air!!

Comment

*defense teams surround the gate awaiting the onslaught ..but..as they get into position the fangirls rush through the gate*

Defense team leader: DEFENSE TEAARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *drops to the ground* OW!!!!
                          *radios rest of team*: careful men....they are wearing heels...'

Comment

Since I showed you the back side of that photo, here it is from the front.

For the newbies on the thread, I saw Paul at DragonCon in Atlanta, GA during the Labor Day weekend in Sept 2005. He was a warm and friendly man, very tolerant of this fangirl. I mentioned I was taking photos for his GateWorld fans and, when requested, he happily posed for a picture each day of the convention. A real darling!

For you trivia buffs, that's an early modelling photo of Erin Grey (Col Wilma Deering in the TV series Buck Rogers) pinned to the shirt. Erin was sitting next to Paul during the convention.

You can read my daily convention reports if you page back to the beginning of Sept 2005 on this thread.

My kind of guy:

Comment

As we're having a picture post-fest, here's some more BRAND NEW, never before seen photos from the L3 convention a couple of months ago!!! teknikal, did you go to the Dublin or Belfast signings?

Paul demonstrating his 'modeling pose', which went right into hilarious Zoolander impersinations which Rachel Luttrell alternated between joining in, or falling off her chair laughing at him!!!

The start of the full Monty??? I bloody wish!!!

Paul's puppy dog look, how the hell could you say no to that????? I bet my bippy he got away with murder as a kid!!!

For the tongue obsesses amoungst us

Dan Payne decided to help raise the bidding at the charity auction...literally!

And Pauly prays he doesn't drop him!! But then Dan is 6ft8 and standing on the edge of a stage at the time!

There a few more BRAND NEW photos at:-

http://photobucket.com/albums/e251/T...?action=invite
                              Last edited by TJuk; 06 February 2006, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk
                                Paul's puppy dog look, how the hell could you say no to that????? I bet my bippy he got away with murder as a kid!!!
                                http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...80/thunk14.jpg
                                Oh yes, the blue eyed puppy look that makes heart melt! I'd so love to see a pic of little Pauly!

So many great pics, thanks, TJ!

Bye, A.
                                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X