Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carson sees Rodney has an idea

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
      hmm now I need a pic. the following pic was used to convert slightly...ah...alternate stargate fans to Beckett-worship. It worked too.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e1.../386hy22gc.jpg
      I forgot to comment on this earlier. I would have loved this pic a few years ago. I went through a major vampire phase. I was obsessed with Spike from BTVS, dressed up as a vampire for Halloween 2 yrs in a row and wore vampire teeth caps around the house (never got the courage up to do it in public). But I'm over that now. I still dig the pic though
      Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
      Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

on the pics posted here:

hair!

*falls off chair*

Originally posted by Carson's girl
        I forgot to comment on this earlier. I would have loved this pic a few years ago. I went through a major vampire phase. I was obsessed with Spike from BTVS, dressed up as a vampire for Halloween 2 yrs in a row and wore vampire teeth caps around the house (never got the courage up to do it in public). But I'm over that now. I still dig the pic though
        LOL! I don't know why the people I showed it to thought the...ah...addition to the pic made the thunk worth it. (I certainly am above such things - ooh HAIR! - wait, what was I saying?)

*one of the only people who still insists that Beckett is evil, but a really sexy evil guy*

(Caz would just like to add she so had that idea at the end of season 1)

Comment

Originally posted by KerMcG90
          'cause its a semi big/hallarious spoiler from allie's i'll just post the link

*snickers*
          LMAO!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! what a pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
          ok was it just me or did a certain song come into anybodys head??i got highlight'you can leave your hat on' from the full monty.

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal
            LMAO!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! what a pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
            ok was it just me or did a certain song come into anybodys head??i got highlight'you can leave your hat on' from the full monty.
            LOL! omg, what a fic idea. *gets glazed look* Bad Caz!

I doubt I was the only one who felt there should have been more...

but then the series does sometimes hit a higher rating and we wouldn't want that...

*glares at DVD box sets, hovering on two ratings*

Comment

From The Tower.

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

HAIR

hey does anyone have the link to Sploosh? I have a hankering to watch it again but I can't find it.

Comment

Here: Sploosh.

www.unitednathanproductions.com

Oh you need to go to the film archive thingy but you know that.

Comment

thanks a lot. i was going out of my mind looking for it

*celebrates with a pic*

Comment

Hi Peeps!

Still not at home, still not much thunk time...hate it... anyway, here are some oldies just to contribute something to the thunk:

Bye, A.
                      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                        Hi Peeps!

Still not at home, still not much thunk time...hate it... anyway, here are some oldies just to contribute something to the thunk:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...nBeckett14.jpg
                        I hope I'm not the only one who has trouble looking at sensible places. *waves at Arlessiar* hi

Comment

I hope I'm not the only one who has trouble looking at sensible places. *waves at Arlessiar* hi
                          ROFLMAO! *naughty* HyperCaz!

Comment

Hi Caz! *waves back*
                            Well, normally I am a gutter girl, but not this time! Really! I really don't look at this special place! I concentrate on...on....on his lab coat! Yes, his lab coat! Or his hair or...

...who am I kidding...

Bye, A.
                            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

ok so im sitting here at my comp (it sucks being sick) and i thought what better way to cheer myself up!

Dunno if this pic is still classified as spoiler but hey..its all good....me thinks he would be the perfect guest star on a certain medical comedy show!!!
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...s/26b331d3.jpg

hmmmmm....which shot will i have first......john??you choose first.

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal
                                ok so im sitting here at my comp (it sucks being sick) and i thought what better way to cheer myself up!

Okay...I know I'm supposed to url this pic when I quote it but...

**#%*Thunkity, ~GUH~, THWACK, !!GOBBITY-GOBSMACK!! ^&**

~~ hee, hee ~~

AT
                                thistledown
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X