No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooohhh!! Group tackle hug!! Ow. Welcome all late arrivals. AMC and I have been holding down the fort so to speak (or splashing happily in the gutter, I'm not picky). That's a wicked Paul pic Earthgate Ricky. I love that pic of Paul and David too LJR02 (thanks Postie!). Those two do cheeky and sexy so well. *floats off to happy place* hehe }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Ah!! *tries to get Raven from floating too high in her happy place*
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Yup, I got an e-mail today with the ordering instructions. Hopefully at the end of the month I'll be able to order it. Thanks LJR02! *squishy hugs LJR02* hehehe }:O
        sigpic

Comment

C'mon AMC!! There's plenty of room in my floating happy place for ya! Just don't look down...look at the Hot Scot and drift. hehe }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
            Oooohhh!! Group tackle hug!! Ow. Welcome all late arrivals. AMC and I have been holding down the fort so to speak (or splashing happily in the gutter, I'm not picky). That's a wicked Paul pic Earthgate Ricky. I love that pic of Paul and David too LJR02 (thanks Postie!). Those two do cheeky and sexy so well. *floats off to happy place* hehe }:O
            lol ... splashing happily... No problem there .... sorry I am so late to the party .... I have been doing some research for a video actually... and realizing now I need to capture some more pics for uploading. I did find something a little different on my computer though... it's a jpeg I captured from movie - The Deal

Comment

*gives up and joins Raven in the happy place*

Comment

Yup, I got an e-mail today with the ordering instructions. Hopefully at the end of the month I'll be able to order it. Thanks LJR02! *squishy hugs LJR02* hehehe }:O
                You are most welcome

Comment

Unfortunately I'd better go for the evening....will try to get here earlier next time. Wishing you all Sweet Scot Dreams !!!

Comment

Originally posted by LJR02 View Post
                    Unfortunately I'd better go for the evening....will try to get here earlier next time. Wishing you all Sweet Scot Dreams !!!

http://i644.photobucket.com/albums/u...090419-071.jpg
                    Me thinking me better go too. I actually have to get up!! Night ya'll!!

Comment

Yummy pics everyone!!! I'm headed for bed myself. *gives everyone a gentle hug and aspirin or Tylenol for the owwies from the group tackle hug*
                      Good night folks! May we all have Hot Scot dreams!! Cheers!! hehe }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

Night Raven!!

Comment

Night AMC!! Cheers!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Night AMC!! Cheers!! }:O
                            Night!!

I think I'll stay up till 11...............................but I have to get up tomorrow, so no later than 11:30........

Comment

Just sweeping in and rescuing Carson from page 2. Seems to be my new job.

Thank you. I do not like being on page 2.
                              sigpic

Comment

I would save him but these 16 hour work days (over the next couple of days) are killing me. I do nothing really but work and sleep (and spend a few minutes online relaxing.)

*has no CB/PM pics to post at the moment* Sowwy!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X