Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
    Hello!!! I saw Star Trek tonight!! I thought I might just run in and share my bout of Paul McGillion Spotting with you all. I knew which scene to look for him in, but you very distinctly hear his voice and then BAM! There he is.

And we get a nice view of the back of him as he walks away from the camera. Ok so it's not a great view, but you can still watch his... rearness as he walks. So there.

EDIT: should also add that his character is credited as "Barricks Officer"

The fanfic ideas are churning already rofl...
    WHERE?!?!?!?

Comment

Oooh, nice to see the lovelies that were posted while I was cowering in fear from the weather. Carson makes things so much better.

sigpic

Comment

*runs in and tackle!glomps Carson*

*runs out*

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Wow, you guys have been busy. Nice to see some activity around here lately.

I'm busy with life but am just dropping in. Miss you all. (:

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
              Wow, you guys have been busy. Nice to see some activity around here lately.

I'm busy with life but am just dropping in. Miss you all. (:
              Us newbies have been keeping the thread afloat.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Earthgate Ricky View Post
                WHERE?!?!?!?
                I saw Star Trek in an advanced screening. *boggled by big font*

And I got so excited by the thought of seeing Paul McGillion rofl... (it was a mystery screening and when the movie started I was like YEAAAAAAAAAAH! The audience applauded. And some Trekkie was in the chair next to me and I thought he was having a geekgasm or something!)

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                  I saw Star Trek in an advanced screening. *boggled by big font*

And I got so excited by the thought of seeing Paul McGillion rofl... (it was a mystery screening and when the movie started I was like YEAAAAAAAAAAH! The audience applauded. And some Trekkie was in the chair next to me and I thought he was having a geekgasm or something!)
                  Geekgasm??? WTF?????????
                  Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                  Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Lovely pics as always!! Sorry life's been so busy for you Reiko. *squishy hug for Reiko* Wicked ya got to see Paul on the big screen Hyper Caz...good on ya!! AMC, I think a geekgasm is an...um...overwhelming sensation when a geek sees a good piece of film or television...okay, that's my PC version. Please correct me if I'm wrong Hyper Caz. *cheeky wink* More Hot Scot shots please! hehehe }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                      Lovely pics as always!! Sorry life's been so busy for you Reiko. *squishy hug for Reiko* Wicked ya got to see Paul on the big screen Hyper Caz...good on ya!! AMC, I think a geekgasm is an...um...overwhelming sensation when a geek sees a good piece of film or television...okay, that's my PC version. Please correct me if I'm wrong Hyper Caz. *cheeky wink* More Hot Scot shots please! hehehe }:O
                      lol I think that's a good description! And wow, you're totally right - seeing Paul on the big screen! I didn't even think about that! So first time I've seen him in a cinema.

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                        I'll take that.
                        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

I'll take the Hot Scot Soldier edition of Carson or just a nice,relaxed smile from Paul himself. I'm not picky. *cheeky wink* hehe Oh by the way, where can I buy a copy of See Grace Fly? I'm gobsmacked I can't find it anywhere. I mean Amazon.com didn't have it for crying out loud. And I couldn't send an e-mail to the See Grace Fly people either. *&^!!
                          Okay, much better. Thanks for any help or advice on SGF!! Cheers! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

peeking in at all the Carson goodies again. This is a very yummy thread!
                            sigpic

Comment

Droolicious ain't he? So many wonderful pics, so little drool. hehe }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

I still think this is his best recent pic.

Comment

Working...
                                X