No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=MahliaBelonn]Okay, here are some more piccies.

whee! These are fantastic! Thank you!!

Comment

Yay! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL!! I hope you have a great day!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the wonderful "presents" MahliaBelonn You can go overboard with screen caps anytime

Originally posted by Arlessiar
      I felt at home in the CB/PM and the RM/DH thunk right from the beginning because the people there were so nice, and now that I'm a part of these threads for some time I still think that the threads feel like a small family.

Love you all, guys!
      I feel the same way. I love the people in the threads I frequent. I haven't been here that long, and they are already starting to feel like family to me

thistledown, I'm glad you're getting better and that Carson helped you feel better, not that that is real suprising

I don't know how to post screen caps so I'm just going to post a couple of my favorite pics which we've seen already, but it doesn't hurt to see them again

cute smile!

and one where we can get a better view of those lovely eyes *sigh* and *thunk*

Finally, thanks to those who've left us green recently. That was nice of you I'm pretty sure I can't leave green yet.
      Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
      Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

breith la shona dhuit paul!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a great day!!!!! lots and lots of cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(gotta love cake!!!)

Originally Posted by Drwho'srose
        I can't see that happening, if they are filming it now I bet David is a slave driver! Poor Paul.
        yeah david be nice..if not there will be a troop of posters from gateworld around!!..okay they will have balloons and presents for paul but still!!!!

-S

-S

-S

-S

-S

-S

Atlantis balloons!!!!

Cynicat..you beat me too it!!!!! oh well...every party needs....INFLATABLE SUMO SUITS!!!!!!! who wants to go first??

Comment

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPYYYYY BDAY! Little PMcG

We're gonna need to send him a cake...

----

Originally posted by MahliaBelonn
          Okay, here are some more piccies.

This one reminds me of the drunken kisses Avatar.
          http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...GA/CB/cb05.jpg

This one has a nice smile.
          http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...GA/CB/cb06.jpg

Isn't he just damn cute!
          http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...GA/CB/cb07.jpg

Tongue!!!!
          http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...GA/CB/cb08.jpg

Enjoy.

Mahlia

PS I will be getting my Stargate tattoo coloured in on the 18th.
          Thank you for the caps, I'm just loving them!!! By the way, I need to get my hands in this special , which one of the discs on season 1 is the one with this? I think I'll get mine set soon and I just want to straight ahead to it, Thank you and keep the caps coming!

Comment

Someone say cake?

Anyway, Happy Birthday Paul!
            Last edited by strivaria; 05 January 2006, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MahliaBelonn
              Even though it is Paul's birthday, I am posting presents for everyone on the list.
              Cute expression
              http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...GA/CB/cb01.jpg
              Oh wow, so many cute pics! Thanks, thanks, thanks!
              If thistledown was here she would say 'thunkalicious' for sure!

Originally posted by Carson'sgirl
              Even more cuteness.
              You're killing me, girls! I'm supposed to be in bed, but how can I sleep now???

Bye, A.
              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Happy Birthday, Paul! I hope it was a joyous day for you.

Here's a repeat of a photo I took of Paul at DragonCon.

My kind of guy:
                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

We can always take another look at this photo...

My kind of guy:
                  "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                  Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                  (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Hello

Arlessiar go to bed!

Wow MahliaBelonn great caps THANKS. You will post a version of the "coloured" tatt when it's finished? Is that what you are using the $300 on? How much does a tatt that size cost to get coloured.

Originally posted by Dorka
                    That cake is really COOL! I've got birthday in 4 days....I think I have to beg to my mum to make me an Atlantis-version of that one *lol*
                    That sounds alright but would you believe that SG-1 cake was part of a Wedding cake. It was the grooms apparently.

Heehee alright party seems to be coming to a close, who is going to help me clean this Thread up?

Hey no TJ? I saw you lurking.

To make up for the Party hat one. The EYES....

Comment

Originally posted by JCP
                      Thank you for the caps, I'm just loving them!!! By the way, I need to get my hands in this special , which one of the discs on season 1 is the one with this? I think I'll get mine set soon and I just want to straight ahead to it, Thank you and keep the caps coming!
                      They were on disc 4 and was part of the special for Before I Sleep. I have more specials to cap yet of course!! I love doing screen caps! Do you realise that in the 2 months I have been on GW, my pic collection has grown by roughly about 6000 pics!! I have done a few thousand myself and snurched the rest!

Mahlia

PS Will post more pics when I get home to my own Hard Drive!!
                      Mahlia Belonn

Comment

Hello.

Caps of Carson from The Long Goodbye.

Two spoilery caps from the eppy.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...a/360427f3.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...a/65fd8eea.jpg

Comment

Great caps, DrWho'sRose!

And a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to PM today as well. :

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie here. Just have to say, that cake is awesome!

Love Beckett, he is just adorable. Dont even get me started on PM

Lovebar made by natz099
                            My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

i am newbie here too... not many posting in this thread... i love Carson and Paul (Pauly).... he is sooo aborable!!!!! especially in TLG!!!!!!
                              ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                                We can always take another look at this photo...
                                I see this pic for the first time...but I'm melting in my seat at work...realllyyy sweet....only a few more pics like this and I'll think PMG is sexier than JF *faints*

Comment

Working...
                                X