No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I'm not a regular poster here (I do lurk all the time tho) but...

You guys make such wonderful sigs and I was wondering if one of you could make one for me? A Rodney sig? I tried very hard to make it myself and failed miserably. I don't have photoshop (you can only do so much with photobucket) so I can't make the prettyness that you guys can make. I have a pic and a saying in mind. But it's okay if no one can or will do it.

Just thought I'd ask.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

July 14th

David Nykl has put up pictures of Paul McGillion at the zoo.

http://lettersfrompegasus.blogspot.com/

Comment

Awww! That last pic of him is so cute! Will somebody make me a sig using it (and any other pic(s) deemed necessary)? How about a dark Grey and Blue color scheme?

Comment

Popping in to bring you totally thunk worthy promos of "The Seed"

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
            I just think she's a crummy character and does not mesh well well the rest of the Atlantis cast. Yeah, face it; I'm an 'Atlantis Purist'. (S1-S3 fans.) But, lets not talk about her.

I couldn't agree more with you Reiko about S1-S3 cast....best there was. But I have to share a story from this weekend about Keller.

I was having dinner Sunday with my sister-in-law who is in her 50's and watches Atlantis. She isn't a thunker or follows any of this by any means, she just likes the show. She was mad Carter was being replaced and I told her it was AT's decision, unlike TH and our Paul who were booted by TPTB.

She immediately said, "I hate Keller, she is so whiny and isn't believeable as a doctor at all - she has no personality"

So much for Gero's completely WRONG theory that only Paul thunkers dislike the Keller character.

Originally posted by prion View Post
            July 14th

Those would be awesome if someone learned how to FOCUS!!!! I guess better than nothing but c'mon now - half press the shutter first - it is sooo easy. But a slightly fuzzy Paul with a wombat is better than none!!!

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
              I'M BACK! I'm back I'm back I'm back I'm back I'm back!...I'M BACK! YAY!!! Finally got internet working!!! I'm so excited!!! I feel so lost and left out...I have no idea what's going on in the world of Gateworld anymore.
              » Heya leighanners! Welcome back! (I hate it when the stupid internet quits on me too...) In the world of GW, things are ... normal?

» Thanks for posting the thunkworthy pictures of the zoo and The Seed prion and Cathain! I haven't seen a few of those TS ones before. (Andthe unpointy hair actually looks okay in some of those shots, but imo in a few it's a little ... flat for my liking? Yeah. Allow me to be shallow for a moment )

» And yes. Classic 'lantis rocks.

Comment

Pauly with animals! Oh, my zoologist heart be still...

Just ducking in to give a heads-up on those pics, but glad to see prion posted about them first. How fun would a day at the zoo with Paul, David Nykl, and Alan Tudyk be? And in Australia, no less! Talk about a dream vacation for me!

I'll post more soon and try to get updated. Things are finally quieting down around here. Working on a new Beckett fic too. miss_kaylee, that one I was telling you about in Dallas is pretty much done. Just must type it up. For the rest of you, miss_kaylee and I were talking about our disappointment with Keller at FedCon USA and I mentioned that I had figured the only way I was going to get comfortable with her was to write from her POV and actually tell the part of the story where, post-"Sunday", she becomes the new CMO and the team gets used to her presence; something I think would have made the transition much easier and better for viewers than just the in media res, everybody's-already-cool-with-her approach they went with (especially considering where they seem to be going with her and McKay). So, I think that says pretty much what I was going to in response to the Keller discussion going on now. Count me in the "I want to like her" camp. I'm giving her every benefit of the doubt I can. I'm just not grabbed yet (though I thought she was an okay second to Beckett in Kindred II).

Seti

Comment

» Can't wait to see the fic, Seti! Though honestly, call me evil, but I'm having way too much fun than I should hating Keller.

&& random: Vote for Teyla/Carson please? http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=55106&page=29
                  Last edited by Reiko; 14 July 2008, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                    I'M BACK! I'm back I'm back I'm back I'm back I'm back!...I'M BACK! YAY!!! Finally got internet working!!! I'm so excited!!! I feel so lost and left out...I have no idea what's going on in the world of Gateworld anymore.
                    Welcome back

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                      July 14th

OMG they were in Brisbane!!! My fave city
                      Great pics by the way

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
                        Popping in to bring you totally thunk worthy promos of "The Seed"

Spoiler:

I dunno if I like the flat hair....I love his fawk!!!!! BRING IT BACK..OoOoOoooOo NEW CAMPAIGN!

Save the Faux Hawk!

but on side note he is so yummy here

Last edited by Scottish Doctor; 14 July 2008, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Yummy sexy doctor... *drools*

Ok... so wanna see a funny OT picture from today? I think this'll give ya'll a laugh
                          Spoiler:
                          It's a bird, it's a plane, no, it's.... superhorse!!

Up, up, and away!

My horse decided he wanted to try and fly today That's about as far as he got

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by Scottish Doctor View Post

but on side note he is so yummy here

OMG thanks fo the pic

Idlewild
                            this is hilarious. thank you for sharing

Comment

man, with Carson around, you just can't stop drooling *drool*
                              Great thanks to Luciana for making this really cool banner!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Thank you Scottish Doctor!

Reiko - I'll send you a PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X