No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people here really seem to like handing out presents to each other... ah well, it does look nice though^^
    Great thanks to Luciana for making this really cool banner!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *subrosa* View Post
      Okay... my honest first reaction to this was: wow O_O;; (and I honestly said that out loud...)
      I love this one thanks so much
      Glad you like it.
      There's another scene in another episode I'm going to make a sig of. Will post here when it's finished.
      sigpic

Comment

can't wait to see it when it's finished ^_^ it's been a while since I've seen a really good PS-artist

Spoiler:

Comment

There are a lot of great artists on GW.

I'll post it here first.
          sigpic

Comment

yeah, I noticed that believe it or not, back on the old forums I was a member of, I was actually a highly respected graphics maker... there were only 2 or so people who were actually considered equally as good or better than me... that's why I'm saying that I'm pleased to see people who are this good with graphics because the level of work there was really terrible... and yes, I do include my own work in that statement.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *subrosa* View Post
              yeah, I noticed that believe it or not, back on the old forums I was a member of, I was actually a highly respected graphics maker... there were only 2 or so people who were actually considered equally as good or better than me... that's why I'm saying that I'm pleased to see people who are this good with graphics because the level of work there was really terrible... and yes, I do include my own work in that statement.
              don't hide your light you've got talent and we would really like to help you if you want to. When you got questions just ask (but better in the graphic art display because that's the right place for it ) We always love to hand out presents - we love each other just like a second family.

Comment

that's what a forum should be like people who actually like to help each other out XD
                It's kinda like a forum full of Carson Becketts actually

Spoiler:

Comment

Congrats on 100 posts *subrosa*

And this lovely but lonely Carson icon is looking for a new home.

sigpic

Comment

droolish O_O;; is there any possible way to make Carson look ugly? Because I haven't found a single picture of him where he doesn't look anything less... hot? yeah, that's the best word I can come up with right now...

And oh my... 100 posts already? hadn't even noticed
                    btw, is there a way to get a custom avatar on this forum or can we only use the ones that are on that gigantic list in 'My Controls'? I like the curren Carson ava I have, but to be honest, there are better ones haha

Spoiler:

Comment

You can upload an own avatar when you have 2000 posts.
                      There are some more icons for you, when you reach 1000.

So I'm close to 2000.
                      sigpic

Comment

hhm... I guess I should spam more I want my own ava, so I can have a more brilliant Carson admiring avatar

Spoiler:

Comment

Here it is.
                          It's one of my all time favorite scenes.

It's snurchable for everyone.
                          I'm using it on my imagerotate already.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                            Here it is.
                            It's one of my all time favorite scenes.

It's snurchable for everyone.
                            I'm using it on my imagerotate already.
                            I LOVE IT!!! did you use brushes? the window-like shape next to Rodney, there is something i can't define. is it a brushe? if yes, what kind of?

and this icon is sooo droolish. never thought Carson would suit pink so well.

I never saw a pic of a not-hot-Paul either before. that's simply impossible

Comment

Of course I used brushes.
                              I can't define them as well.
                              Something between letters and newspaper.

Looks so empty behind the next. Used the same brushes with two of the John sigs.
                              sigpic

Comment

I almost forgot that I did this one!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X