Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watcher652

"I'm not about to get in that bleepin' chair again! You know everytime I touch the thing this whole forum goes down!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

damn SueKay im jealous... thats a wonderful piccy.. in fact that deserves a splatterin of some green... so enjoy a green ding.. from one sys. lord to another
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        I'm gonna try and find the piccie of myself and the hottie himself...hang on

http://img19.exs.cx/img19/4534/Teryl...ndIsmaller.jpg

I'm the one in the stripy cardigan!!!!!!!

AstronomicalChick's at the back and Mishy Mo's next to her and Paul!

That's a double thunk with Ronny, who is one in his own right!!

Comment

Cute photo! Lovely that you've had a chance to meet him
          Mice
          Slash Rodent from Heck

http://www.squidge.org/mice

Comment

Warning: This post is being made by a person under duress.

And now, for a change of pace......

"Rodney, I will NOT sit in that, that, that chair again!"
            On fighting:
            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              I'm gonna try and find the piccie of myself and the hottie himself...hang on

http://img19.exs.cx/img19/4534/Teryl...ndIsmaller.jpg

I'm the one in the stripy cardigan!!!!!!!
              Lucky girl!

You mean Paul actually has his hair like that normally? Please, all I can think of is "Kewpie doll".

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Beckett has my vote for sexiest man in the Pegasus Gallaxy :-)
                The eyes, the accent, the strong rugged features and Paul McGillion's superb acting... wow!

I have a picture of Paul McGillion and his beautifull blue eyes in my locker at work, and just about every woman who happens to pass by stops in her tracks and remarks how sexy he is, even though most of them are unfamiliar with his work and don't recognise him.

Comment

Originally posted by kimaken
                  I'm sad that from all the S2 spoilers, there doesn't appear to be anything going on for Beckett. He's not even in the pictures for S2--it's still the original team plus Weir.

I sure hope he wins the Leo Award for his performance in "Poisoning the Well"; maybe if he wins the writers will take notice of him and give him a more substantial role in an episode or two.
                  I was watching that episode last night on DVD...and he definitely deserves an award for that performance. I just think he was brilliant.

For the record though, he's only my second favourite...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I absolutely love Beckett and I'm so glad about Paul being a regular in season 2. He's such a strong character who brings such humour and warmth to the show. Those dimples and blue eyes make me melt and Paul is just so great at playing Carson. Paul has great chemistry with every actor that he works with on the show, the interaction between him and all of them is brilliant and he just brings such charm and talent to Carson. I really think they made the right choice with giving him more to do and I can't wait to see those dimples again in the second season.

Luce xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Frisky
                      Beckett has my vote for sexiest man in the Pegasus Gallaxy :-)
                      The eyes, the accent, the strong rugged features and Paul McGillion's superb acting... wow!
                      Can I add a 'Hell yeah' and my vote too to that??

And if you want to see more of his gorgeousness at his dramatic best, you have got to see his movie 'See Grace Fly' (follow links from my site's main page), its absolutely incredible, and while I'm no doubt bias, it won a slew of indie awards so I'm not the only who thinks so!

Originally posted by Frisky
                      I have a picture of Paul McGillion and his beautifull blue eyes in my locker at work, and just about every woman who happens to pass by stops in her tracks and remarks how sexy he is, even though most of them are unfamiliar with his work and don't recognise him.
                      lol... I have one similar to SueKay's above on my desktop at work, or the lovely blue eyed promo shot and I now have several of the ladies in the newsroom drooling over him! But then who can resist a man when he looks like that and turns out to be such a nice guy to boot?

And dont worry about promo shots for season 2, they haven't been released yet and I'm sure he'll be in them, he was last season and he was only a recurring guest star! I dont know about anyone else but I am DYING to see them!!

TJ
                      Last edited by TJuk; 12 May 2005, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk
                        And dont worry about promo shots for season 2, they haven't been released yet and I'm sure he'll be in them, he was last season and he was only a recurring guest star! I dont know about anyone else but I am DYING to see them!!

TJ
                        I'm dying to see them too! Beckett's one sexy Scot!

sigpic
                        Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                        Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

What I'm really looking forward to next season is more Beckett/McKay scenes. They're the best!

sigpic

Comment

mmm promo piccys (for S2) would be wonderful
                            sigpic

Comment

No B/M scenes?! Damn writers! I'd retaliate but right now I really should go do my chem homework

sigpic

Comment

Writers are cruel
                                Except me! I've finally put Carson on my site, he's on 'The Internet Part 2' fanfic
                                The links here if you want it- http://www.freewebs.com/gatecity/fanfics.html

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X