No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And you wouldn't know that page without me!
    sigpic

Comment

*quotes* *lol* yaeh, learning by doing xD. But it's abit uncomfortable though - my mind's like a pinball machine

haha, ditto!! *pictures McKay suddenly snapping his fingers and wandering off before anybody can ask him what he's doing*

SWEET. I'm waiting for my confirmation email!! Thanx guys!!
      "I'm afraid the only bandaids we have are Ninja Turtles...that's the last time I let Colonel Sheppard help me with my medical supply list!!"

--Dr. Beckett "Real Life Atlantis" Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
        And you wouldn't know that page without me!
        *lol* actually I would. Icarium gave me the link before when I asked her about the rotating sigs - but I forgot it btw I love your sigs!!! If I haven't told you lately

Silver we have our own McKay you know that we'll never let you go again?
        Last edited by Fainne; 12 April 2008, 08:04 AM.

Comment

what for the love of god are castlemates???
          did i miss something?

btw, i finally finished my cd-page, yeeeeeh:

Spoiler:

thanks to Fianne in chat, wo gave some inspiration from out of nowhere)
          didn't need to think about any fonts, i loooove my Black Chancery for everything)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meezergater View Post
            what for the love of god are castlemates???
            did i miss something?

btw, i finally finished my cd-page, yeeeeeh:

Spoiler:

thanks to Fianne in chat, wo gave some inspiration from out of nowhere)
            didn't need to think about any fonts, i loooove my Black Chancery for everything)
            Yesterday we were phantasizing about living in a castle with Paul - so we would be Paul's Castlemates (like flatmates, just for castles)

You are very welcome - though I didn't do quite much I love your page!

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
              *lol* actually I would. Icarium gave me the link before when I asked her about the rotating sigs - but I forgot it btw I love your sigs!!! If I haven't told you lately

Silver we have our own McKay you know that we'll never let you go again?
              haha, the question is...why would I ever want to leave????

Question...whenever I copy and paste the image rotator in my sig box it keeps telling me its an invalid file...but when I try and tweak it to make it right, it still won't work any suggestions??

lol, dang he almost looks like a vampire in this pic!! That'd go VERY well with his castlemates!!

Last edited by Silversi; 12 April 2008, 09:29 AM.
              "I'm afraid the only bandaids we have are Ninja Turtles...that's the last time I let Colonel Sheppard help me with my medical supply list!!"

Comment

not at all. so if you want just send me what you already have and I'll see what I can do. -If you are ok with it

I know thisw is really hard. I think the only way to show that you are grown up is to do your own thing and try to mind what your parents say so they see that you don't ignore them at all. Well, that's what I do. From some point on your parents need to see that you are grown up. btw my mom just lost 50 euro when we were shopping today x.x

yay, this is good news. maybe your brother can talk to your parents. Thats what siblings are very good buffers between you and your parents^^
                I send you a PM with everything, I hope it's ok. Thank you very much for offering to help me. *hugs*
                I don't ignore my parents, I just find it hard to lsiten to them, when they tell me the logicall things a five year old knows.
                My brother can't help me, he doesn't live with us and he can't talk to my mum. I't s all good now, she has calmed down. I hope it lasts till tuesday.

Originally posted by miss_kaylee View Post
                I like that idea.

Oda - I am 26 years old and my mom is the same way. She just wants to protect me. If you need help or idea for the CD, I should be in the later on today after work.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...p937888ji1.png
                Thanks for the help offering to you too. *hugs*
                If I need any help, I'll ask you, ok?

Love you guys.
                Spoiler for Kindred 1
                Spoiler:

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

lol, dang he almost looks like a vampire in this pic!! That'd go VERY well with his castlemates!!
                  lol, he looks more like he could use a shaving from Fianne) (*evil grin*)
                  that is really more then just stubble there, allthough he looks quite lovely... Again....
                  (well doesn't he look lovely ALL the time)

Really great Kindred caps, Oda, that is what i needed tonite.
                  And doesn't he look like a much more serious and mature Carson then in season 1?
                  I can't wait untill season 5 begins and see how Carson faires.

have to go for now untill later tonite.
                  A bit of a family emergency came up. (not to serious but my help is needed, soooo to the rescue)
                  sigpic

Comment

It's funny what you said about the more mature and serious Carson. I've been watching a lot of season 3 lately, and I saw a few clips from back in season one...lol, it makes me laugh, he looks so young in the first season, and that was only 2 years before! Maybe it's because for most of S1 he has a bit of stubble, and I noticed later for S2 and 3 he's usually clean shaven...usually that would give the opposite effect you'd think...but I think he looks older (more handsome) clean shaven

Meezergater to the rescue! Hope everything turns out alright for you!!

Comment

A quick thunk post from work lol.

I like the Castlemate sigs. Are we going to have number on them or just the sig. Also, thanks for the link to the roating sigs. I will check it out when I get home. I can't look at it here at work because our internet is soo slow. It takes me forever to get on this thread.

Meeze: Love your cd instert. Cats rule!!

Oda: I am glad to hear that she has calmed down. I have a neat background you could use for your CD instert if you don't have one yet. If so, I might change the background on mine if I can.

I know the next song I want to use and what to say too.

Back to work for another two hours.

Comment

what have I done??? when I came on here nearly every post had the Castlemate-sig in. That's really confusing, but I love it though. Kaylee take the one without numbers. I didn't think about that we are all equal in the castle so we don't need numbers^^. thanks Luci dass du mich darauf hingewiesen hast.
                        Silverlol, dang he almost looks like a vampire in this pic!! That'd go VERY well with his castlemates!!
                        arrr, bite me!!!

lol, he looks more like he could use a shaving from Fianne) (*evil grin*)
                        *razorblades and shaving foam in her hands* did anybody mention shaving?

And doesn't he look like a much more serious and mature Carson then in season 1?
                        from all I know he was going through hell so it is quite comprehensible that he seems much more serious. *grabs Carson and lulling and holding him tight* *don't worry Carson-Sun, everyrhing's gonna be alright*. I can't wait too.

Comment

*sneaks in*

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by miss_kaylee View Post
                            A quick thunk post from work lol.

I like the Castlemate sigs. Are we going to have number on them or just the sig. Also, thanks for the link to the roating sigs. I will check it out when I get home. I can't look at it here at work because our internet is soo slow. It takes me forever to get on this thread.

Oda: I am glad to hear that she has calmed down. I have a neat background you could use for your CD instert if you don't have one yet. If so, I might change the background on mine if I can.

I know the next song I want to use and what to say too.

Back to work for another two hours.
                            Thank you, kaylee. Fainne is already working on it and bless her for that.

what have I done??? when I came on here nearly every post had the Castlemate-sig in. That's really confusing, but I love it though. Kaylee take the one without numbers. I didn't think about that we are all equal in the castle so we don't need numbers^^. thanks Luci dass du mich darauf hingewiesen hast.

arrr, bite me!!! http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n136/Sorcha1985/Smilies/smiley_emoticons_mrfledermaus02.gif[/IMG]

*razorblades and shaving foam in her hands* did anybody mention shaving?

With THOSE pics there's no need to sneak in.
                            Last edited by *Oda*; 12 April 2008, 12:56 PM.
                            "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

I didn't want you to pay attention to me.
                              You should just pay attention to HIM!

That's why I decided to sneak in!
                              sigpic

Comment

*sighs contently at the pixspam* how could anyone not want to just sit there and get lost in those eyes? His eyes almost seem to change colors as well...I always thought they were a vivid blue, but in some of those they look a little hazel...so nice...

Comment

Working...
                                X