No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope this works right. Tech and I are not friends. Question. Which special is the behind the scenes caps from? I am a huge fan of David/Paul and I love seeing how they play off one another. Also Carson Beckett/Paul Mcgillion (eyes, hair, body) THUNK!

Comment

Originally posted by cajuncayenne
      Hope this works right. Tech and I are not friends. Question. Which special is the behind the scenes caps from? I am a huge fan of David/Paul and I love seeing how they play off one another. Also Carson Beckett/Paul Mcgillion (eyes, hair, body) THUNK!
      Hello. Welcome to the Thunk cajuncayenne looks like it worked fine.

The behind the scenes are form the "Behind the gate/s" SciFi specials and the Lowdown (I think that is the correct(ish) titles). They should be available on all *region* Season 1 DVDs I think.

Well if we are going to talk about "the eyes" we need this.

Comment

he looks so different in that pic.

Comment

I like his hair in that pic *pause* Nup, still haven't kicked the hair obsession.

*thunk*

Fanmail is sent

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
            I like his hair in that pic *pause* Nup, still haven't kicked the hair obsession.

*thunk*

Fanmail is sent
            lol I totally thought that you had Becket's twin for a husband
            Is his accent just as pretty?

Comment

it's really distressing. anyone who sees the pics asks if he is my boyfriend/husband/love slave Much as I'd like to say yes, there is that rather interesting age gap

I love both his accents

Erised, I'm flattered that you think I look old enough to marry. Paul is very attentive to his fans is all

Comment

it's really distressing. anyone who sees the pics asks if he is my boyfriend/husband/love slave Much as I'd like to say yes, there is that rather interesting age gap
                Which you just can't seem to find a way around. Oh yeah I am so sure it is distressing.

So was it fan mail or Birthday mail?

Have some hair!

Comment

but Paul doesn't look old, see And I had no idea that actors were so nice and friendly that people can mistake them and fans for a couple

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                    So was it fan mail or Birthday mail?
                    A bit of both. + a funny little apology about the dancing thing...

oooh that hair. I don't know what it is but that hair. and when not gelled it's very soft hair too (trust me on this one )

He looks so much younger than he actually is. Ooh another pic. Hair

*happily thunks down flight of stairs*

*is caught by the beckett pillows*

Comment

Is that one of his sunburnt photos? Crazy Canadians, going out and frying in Australia's insanely harmful sun!! Didn't they go snorkling or something? Was that why he was burnt?

Comment

*g* that's a funny pic! Love it, especially his hair...

Whoo.. he has birthday soon too... Has the adress where we can send some greetings? I hope I won't forget... at the latest I will remind at my own birthday...even if it's too late then already

Comment

there's the stargate fanmail addy. that's where I sent my card. *wee* umm gateworld has it somewhere. articles?? I don't know.

I don't think that pic was from BOBW. I've seen all the pics from BOBW

HAIR!

between the hair and the eyes, I'm a thunking mess. then add all the other good things

*thunks onto pillows*

Comment

A bit of both. + a funny little apology about the dancing thing...

oooh that hair. I don't know what it is but that hair. and when not gelled it's very soft hair too (trust me on this one )

He looks so much younger than he actually is. Ooh another pic. Hair

*happily thunks down flight of stairs*

*is caught by the beckett pillows*
                            You are obsessed with the hair, aren't you
                            What's the dancing thing that the apology is about? Do tell!!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                              You are obsessed with the hair, aren't you
                              What's the dancing thing that the apology is about? Do tell!!
                              You had to ask?

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                                You had to ask?
                                Yep
                                Come on, someone spill the details!

Comment

Working...
                                X