• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely pics...
    Congrats for the milestones!!

Comment

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
      Will try to catch up on the posts here soon! ((((thunkers))))!!! Miss you guys! Hope all is well! I'd actually been thinking lately about how many of us are in Texas and wondering if a mini-meetup could be arranged, but haven't had the time or energy to take it farther than a brief thought yet. Maybe someday.

Take care! As I noticed today, we're at less than a month till Kindred, I think!

Seti
      Would be fun Texas is so far away from Vancouver its sad
      BRING BACK THE REAL ATLANTIS

Comment

Alright my lovelies!!! I woke up this morning and finished my "Eye Candy" drawing.

-------------

Play on words. If it's pleasing to the eye, it's called "Eye Candy," but it's also a picture of Paul McGillion's eyes.

Yes, you guessed it, this is Trial Number 3. I decided to focus on the eyes because that is the most essential part of the drawing. If the eyes don't look a thing like the picture you are drawing, no matter what you do, the picture will not look like the picture.

Reference: Here

Pencil. Took roughly 1 hour per eye, so roughly 2 hours.

I know it's not centered. I originally was only going to do one eye, but when I was successful, I decided to do the other and ran into space problems on the paper.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottish Doctor View Post
          Alright my lovelies!!! I woke up this morning and finished my "Eye Candy" drawing.

-------------

Play on words. If it's pleasing to the eye, it's called "Eye Candy," but it's also a picture of Paul McGillion's eyes.

Yes, you guessed it, this is Trial Number 3. I decided to focus on the eyes because that is the most essential part of the drawing. If the eyes don't look a thing like the picture you are drawing, no matter what you do, the picture will not look like the picture.

Reference: Here

Pencil. Took roughly 1 hour per eye, so roughly 2 hours.

I know it's not centered. I originally was only going to do one eye, but when I was successful, I decided to do the other and ran into space problems on the paper.

Wow This is incredible

Comment

Originally posted by Chezlee View Post
            Wow This is incredible
            aww thanks... I touched up the eyes and fixed the right eyebrow so it extends a little further

Comment

Alright here are my touch ups

Comment

Thought this might give everyone a bit of a laugh.

I was reading through the papers today and I saw a story about the ideal man (or the man most women would want to marry it was one of the two. The description researchers compiled went somethign like this:

The ideal man is 5"10 or over, he has short dark brown hair and blue eyes. His occupation will be a Lawyer or a Doctor.

Sound like anyone we know?

No wonder there has been such an uproar TPTB killed off the ideal man!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arica12 View Post

I was reading through the papers today and I saw a story about the ideal man (or the man most women would want to marry it was one of the two. The description researchers compiled went somethign like this:

The ideal man is 5"10 or over, he has short dark brown hair and blue eyes. His occupation will be a Lawyer or a Doctor.

Well to be honest, Carson is the ideal man for me lol. I can do and lists the reasons but everyone knows what I'm talking about

Comment

Well to be honest, Carson is the ideal man for me lol. I can do and lists the reasons but everyone knows what I'm talking about
                    Well apparently he's the majority of other women's ideal man too! I just thought it was hysterical, killing off Mr Right! How daft can they get?

Comment

*gasp* Wowza. Amazing art.

Originally posted by Arica12
                      How daft can they get?
                      Very daft, apparently. D:
                      ~ Proud thunker of Carson Beckett ~

Carson.........................Rodney .......................Teyla........................... John

Comment

No wonder we love him so much. A single Ideal man...Paul should hire a permanent security detail

Comment

Well then, that explains it!!
                          Hehe, interesting information!

Wowzers!! That's awesome!! Super job ! Now to do the whole face
                          Last edited by idlewild202; 26 January 2008, 05:16 PM.

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

wow. great job! excellent attention to detail
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks all

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                              Wowzers!! That's awesome!! Super job ! Now to do the whole face
                              In time!! lol be patient

Comment

Thanks all

In time!! lol be patient
                                The eyes were so good I don't know if I could handle the whole face

Comment

Working...
                                X