No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save water, shower with a friend! (or clone...)

Comment

Congrats on 1000 Oda!!

Comment

Omg I am loving all of these caps....any from Sunday? I know that's a sad episode but he looks so scrumditilyumptious in that black shirt *swoons*

Comment

Originally posted by Scottish Doctor View Post
          Omg I am loving all of these caps....any from Sunday? I know that's a sad episode but he looks so scrumditilyumptious in that black shirt *swoons*
          I'm gettin there!! I'm on episode 4.05 right now, Sunday is... 4.17, I'll get it capped eventually

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
            I'm gettin there!! I'm on episode 4.05 right now, Sunday is... 4.17, I'll get it capped eventually

omg yes!!! I cannot wait! Carson Carson Carson Carson!

Comment

*blows nose* It's the cold, honest...!

Comment

*panics* MY COMPUTER WON'T READ DISK TWO OF MY SEASON THREE SET!!!!!!!!

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

*spontaneously combusts*

Spoiler:

Oh the humanity...!!

Comment

Well this sucks

I don't know what's wrong with it
                    Oh gosh... I sure hope it plays in the real DVD player.

I had wanted to watch them all in order!! Darn it all....

Comment

Just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year now. Won't have a chance to do so, tomorrow.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
                      sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                        NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

*spontaneously combusts*

Spoiler:

Oh the humanity...!!
                        AWWWW *hugs* yea I cannot watch that part and on to the end of the episode and NOT cry. So sad *sniffles*

BUT HE'S NOT DEAD SO BE HAPPY!! FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Originally posted by Scottish Doctor View Post
                          AWWWW *hugs* yea I cannot watch that part and on to the end of the episode and NOT cry. So sad *sniffles*
                          I held off watching Sunday for a really long time. I knew what was going to happen and so I read the transcript and I had a bloody cry even then. I simply skipped over and went onto Submersion and didn't actually see Sunday until season 4 began to air. And knowing what would happen, I didn't catch the majority of the episode - I hardly paid attention to the flashback scenes - but yah, the ending ...

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

I held off watching Sunday for a really long time. I knew what was going to happen and so I read the transcript and I had a bloody cry even then. I simply skipped over and went onto Submersion and didn't actually see Sunday until season 4 began to air. And knowing what would happen, I didn't catch the majority of the episode - I hardly paid attention to the flashback scenes - but yah, the ending ...
                            I was out of town at a horse show when that episode first aired. I knew what was going to happen... but nonetheless I called up my sister and had via speaker phone I listened to the entire episode. Drained the battery on my phone (I was camping in the back of my horse trailer at the time, so no plugs), but it was worthwhile. I cried myself to sleep that night. Thankfully, though, the next day I was to distracted with competing with my horse to dwell on it. When I got home of course I did actually watch it, and cried all over again.

Comment

Aw Happy New Year!!!

Comment

woo schnaps all round! *joins in New Year greetings* 2008 bringeth - KINDRED!!! YAAAAY

But Caz is sleepy, and has to go up north very early tomorrow morning on bus of doom. Sydney to Port Macquarie. *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                                X