*throat punch*
    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post

How 'bout... a wee bit of double thunk
      Actually, that's more of a triple thunk. Grodin <3
      ~ Proud thunker of Carson Beckett ~

Carson.........................Rodney .......................Teyla........................... John

Comment

I noticed that I havent posted pics in forever and so here ya go.

~*Willing To March Into Hell For A Heavenly Cause*~
        =<3

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
          Best. Scene. Ever! My favourites together at last ... hehe

*hugs for the gutter*

To add to the double thunks ...

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
          "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
            I'm gonna say it now. PAUL IS SO SEXY!!!!
            A very warm to the Beckett thunk thread, Albino! I hope you'll like it in here. The pics are always first rate; how couldn't they be with PM in them?
            Originally posted by leighanners View Post
            A lady that I work with just welcomed a new grandson a couple of weeks ago. Her son named him Carson. It's so cute! I'm a total nerd. I know!
            Also congrats from me for the happy family! And Carson is indeed a very nice name. It not only has a ring to it and evokes fantastic associations, it also has meaning.
            Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
            Oh, hey Oda, want those truckloads of snow? A storm plowed through yesterday and dumped 3'6" of snow up in the mountains (that's 1 meter)!! In only ONE day! I can NOT wait to go skiing, it's gotta be awesome up there right now. While we only got a dusting down in the valley this is the view I woke up to
            Spoiler:

How 'bout... a wee bit of double thunk
            Spoiler:
            I'm glad you're back, Idlewild! The snowy picture looks fantastic! Have fun in the snow and don't break a leg while skiing.

And the double-that's-really-a-triple thunk is very easy on the eyes as well.
            Originally posted by Emre View Post
            Actually, that's more of a triple thunk. Grodin <3
            You took the words right out of my mouth, Emre.

Now I have a multi thunk from 'Phantoms' for you...

Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
            sigpic

Comment

I guess my 'Phantoms' caps weren't enough to attract a whole lot of viewers. Let me see, maybe 'Irresponsible' will do the trick!

Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
              sigpic

Comment

"victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                "what?"
                *throat punch*
                My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                  You took the words right out of my mouth, Emre.

Now I have a multi thunk from 'Phantoms' for you...

Spoiler:

Yep, I do that sometimes. XD

Great piccies. =D *ka-THUNK!*

Carson.........................Rodney .......................Teyla........................... John

Comment

I think PM looks so young in the last cap from 'Phantoms'; you can really see how the events/experience shook Beckett. Paul McGillion did a great job in that episode! It showed me once again how underrated his character and acting skills are.

More eye candy to come...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

On the last one, he just looks like... Paul. The man.

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                        On the last one, he just looks like... Paul. The man.
                        You're talking about the caps from 'The Gift', aren't you? I think it looks so much more like Paul McGillion than Carson Beckett because Beckett's usual concern and troubles aren't reflected in this one. The character (and this is clearly one of Carson's strengths) always seems so laden with the weight of assuring everybody's well-being, going out of his way to do the right thing or save everybody around him without asking about the cost, while in there, he looks kind of relaxed, easy-going and just happy to see two friends.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

I'm drooling enough to die from dehydration. And I agree with you, JennyJ. Paul DOES look like Paul in the last cap. XD

Comment

You're talking about the caps from 'The Gift', aren't you? I think it looks so much more like Paul McGillion than Carson Beckett because Beckett's usual concern and troubles aren't reflected in this one. The character (and this is clearly one of Carson's strengths) always seems so laden with the weight of assuring everybody's well-being, going out of his way to do the right thing or save everybody around him without asking about the cost, while in there, he looks kind of relaxed, easy-going and just happy to see two friends.
                            What a wonderful summation of the character! I think that's what draws a lot of people to Carson, the simple fact that you know that if he were your friend he'd do anything for you. Though, I think you could say the same about the rest of the characters too. Though, I do think it's different than it is with Beckett. With the rest of the characters, you know they'd do anything for anyone of their friends and/or expedition mates, but beyond that I don't know. Whereas, I think Carson gives off a bit of a different vibe. It's something that I think is really displayed in Beckett's interactions with Michael.

Anyway ... I was just stopping by to admire the caps!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                            "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Just ducking in to say hi. I'm sneaking in here while on campus because I'm banned from non-essential computer use at home since my brother and I have been lax on our chores lately (and all TV watching too, the week of the SGA mid-season finale! Thank goodness for programmable VCRs.) I guess it isn't that bad since it's finals week and I'm spending most of my time studying anyway, but it really makes me feel like a kid again, especially since any explanation of our "laziness" is just called "excuses". Long rant in the making if I let it be one, but I'll just let it go and enjoy what brief time I can be here. I got to read "The Greater Good" before the ban. Very good story indeed! Beckett and McKay's relationship was well-represented, Ronon and Beckett actually got to interact, whump with a happy ending, so many good bits. I can't wait to read the rest of the fics!

The caps are such a pleasure as always. Thank you for posting them!

The Under Wraps exchange gift was put in the mail this week. It should get there in time for Christmas, they said.

Lovely description of the character. Really says so much about him just by the look on his face and the air around him. That's the kind of acting that always impresses me so much.

Well, I probably shouldn't keep making you guys accessories to my crime. I hope you're all well and we'll get to chat more later!

Seti

Comment

I don't know who celebrates Santa Day (besides me), so Happy Santa Day everyone!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X