Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
    Anyway, I really like that picture of Rodney and Carson; very cute somehow. The one in the calendar is slightly different but I'm already happy there are more Beckett pics in the darn thing after the fiasco last year and the complete disaster with the cover art for the season three box... (Thanks again, idlewild, for the magnificent replacement!)
    I wish I could get my hands on an Atlantis Calender. They don't have them in the bookshops around here, and every christmas they set up a calender shop in the mall, but it never has the Atlantis calender. It has Star Trek and a bunch of other Sci Fi ones, but never my beloved Atlantis.

But I do agree about the Rodney/Carson. They've got great chemistry, the two of them. Scenes between the two of them were always some of my favourites from the series. I'm hoping for a bunch of them in "The Kindered." Especially after the way they left things at the end of "Sunday."

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
    I'm also extremely excited to see what becomes of 'The Kindred'. I always like the dynamic between Michael and Beckett, they are certainly not friends in a long shot but on the other hand Michael also doesn't (want) to kill Carson per se. I think that's partly due to the fact that Michael probably knows all too well that Carson really cares. No show, no sidethoughts. He really does care for what happens to Michael, even after 'Misbegotten', and I wonder how Beckett will feel towards the former Wraith when he returns.
    I agree. The Michael/Beckett relationship is a really interesting one. It's different from the other relationships Michael might have, I think, precisely because, yeah, it could be argued that Carson's motives are different than the other expedition members. Especially when compared to someone like Ronon. Ronon doesn't care if Micheal is no longer full Wraith, he was a Wraith to for him that means he has to die. Whereas, I think Carson might be able to really see the human side of Micheal and understand him better than the others might. It's intriguing to be sure. I can't wait for those episodes!

Originally posted by Emre View Post
    Rodney x Carson...*Emre is trapped in lovelyslashland. No rescue is needed. *
    Well, how about a few more Carson/Rodney pics (since I'm in the mood to post caps)

(Classic!)

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
    That's such a lovely picture. Michael and Carson are my favorite characters.
    Same here. Followed closely by Ronon. I always wished they'd explore Carson's relationship with Ronon a bit more. I think they did a great job looking at his relationship with the others, but not so much with Ronon. I would've liked to have gotten more scenes between the two.

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
    Small OT...

There is a man who looks like Connor... He is a customer... Yesterday he paid at my cassa, and I was wondering again... Hello Michael... And what was the first thing he bought? Alcohol... (As men always pay alcohol first, haha)
    lol ... there's a question. Can wraith become intoxicated? I'd love to be witness to a drunk Wraith. It could be fun.

and to end things ...

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
    "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
      Well, how about a few more Carson/Rodney pics (since I'm in the mood to post caps)

I'm being ruthelessly assaulted by perfect slash-y caps and the image od Carsons behind! =O Best assault ever.
      ~ Proud thunker of Carson Beckett ~

Carson.........................Rodney .......................Teyla........................... John

Comment

Hey all,

I haven't thunked Paul in awhile, so I felt a little pic spam was called for.

BTW, I got my autographed pic of him. SQUEE!! A friend got it for me at the Chicago convention this last summer. When I get a chance I'll scan it and share it with everyone. **is a happy fangirl** Now, all I need is David's autograph and I would be one content fangirl. The only thing better is if I was actually there to get the autographs.

Anyways, on to the pic spam

Who couldn't love that face. **stares....sighs happily**
        Last edited by Koshi700; 24 November 2007, 12:01 PM.

Comment

The third picture from the top looks so different. o_o

EDIT: [Parts of message removed for the sake of preserving my laziness]
          Last edited by Emre; 24 November 2007, 10:24 AM.

Carson.........................Rodney .......................Teyla........................... John

Comment

Hey all, Paul's Tic Tac commercial is up on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRW139yIiuM

sigpic
            www.savecarsonbeckett.com
            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I'm being ruthelessly assaulted by perfect slash-y caps and the image od Carsons behind! =O Best assault ever.
              lol Glad I could be of assistance

Great pic spam! I definitely love his eyes in the one ... *grins*

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post

That was great! Thanks for sharing.

Be back later with some caps (and possibly some art, cause i'm in the mood to photoshop!)

Cheers!

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

DARN IT!! Jenner posted my find before I had a chance...she's very quick off the draw! lol...

Haven't been here in a while, so here's a cap from the commercial to wet your appetites:

You can download a higher quality version of it from the directors website:

http://austinsmithard.com/commercials_4.htm

Just right-click on the first image and choose 'save target as'.

Comment

The hair seems so wrong. ._. He's still hot though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post

Originally posted by TJuk View Post
                    DARN IT!! Jenner posted my find before I had a chance...she's very quick off the draw! lol...

Haven't been here in a while, so here's a cap from the commercial to wet your appetites:

You can download a higher quality version of it from the directors website:

http://austinsmithard.com/commercials_4.htm

Just right-click on the first image and choose 'save target as'.
                    thanks to you two

nice to see you again TJ!! what have you been up to? are you gonna be back at MSN any time soon?

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                    Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
                      lol ... there's a question. Can wraith become intoxicated? I'd love to be witness to a drunk Wraith. It could be fun.
                      LOL sure!! That would be fun, to drink with a wraith LOL

Comment

The hair seems so wrong. ._. He's still hot though.
                        Oh I love the hair!!! Also the video, it's really sweet... I love Paul in it

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                          LOL sure!! That would be fun, to drink with a wraith LOL
                          lol ... as long as they're feeding hand was securely and definitely covered, it'd be a heck of a good time.

How about some Carson (and other characters) art? I've been working on this one off and on for a couple of days and finally finished it tonight.

I remembered someone talking about a calender, but I can't remember who. I thought it'd be fun to make a quick little piece for December. I didn't have enough time to work on a new picture though, so I just used to the one from the wall I finished today.

I made some Carson/Teyla walls a long time ago, but I can't remember if I ever shared them here. I probably did, I don't know. Sometimes I think I'd loose my head if it wasn't attached. Anyway, I thought they'd be fun to share (either way).

Comment

Hey all!! *waves*
                            Safe and sound back at home, had a GREAT thanksgiving, was muy mucho fun!! It was a too short trip though, we packed alot into it. Went wakeboarding (haha... COLD water), went to San Francisco, went to the mall--ugh, and ate lots and lots of turkey!!

Oh, and I came home to SNOW!! Weeeee! I've gotta go make a snowman tomorrow, today I put up the christmas tree.

Awesome pictures ya'll!! That tic-tac comercial is very awesome.

Glad to be home

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

hello thunkers. i've lurked here a couple of times, and wanna say nice pics

i've got a quick question; i used to have a carson video called "letters from carson" to the Mark Schultz song "letters from war". i'm not sure if it was a SCB vid or just a carson vid, and i don't know who made it. i've looked everywhere (well, yt and kawoosh) and can't find it. it was really good, if someone can point me in the direction it would be much appreciated.

a couple of dirty/sweaty/caring carson pics for bribery:

"victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                              "what?"
                              *throat punch*
                              My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                              LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Nice art, cshawzye!!

Comment

Working...
                                X