Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eccscape
    If you watch "see grace fly" you can (of course) hear the canadia accent, but there is actually still some scottish in there. Especially the 'o's. Bloody fantastic movie too i might add!!!He is absolutely brilliant in it!!!All the actors are acutally. I haven't been that moved by a film in....i can't remember
    I'm desperate to see it, but the CineClix doesn't like mac users

Does anyone know when its out on DVD in Canada or anywhere else?

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
    DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
      I have two cats also...I shoulda talked with him about cats at the con...dang it *fwaps self* hehehe, it would be funny if he called them William and Wallace

I demand more pics see I never find the good pics you all do

I have one insanely active 15 week old kitten called Cookie! He's sleeping now which means I might actually be able to get some sleep.....
      I love that PM is a cat person!! Cat people are cool!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
        Yeah! How cool is that! I wonder if they have insane names like Torri's pets (or former pets --- don't know how many she has now, maybe just the one dog).
        Hmmm. What would PM call his cats?
        Paul's cats are called Jez and Buddy, it came up in an interview I did back in July, you can read it at my site, The Unofficial Paul McGillion Website.

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk
          Paul's cats are called Jez and Buddy, it came up in an interview I did back in July, you can read it at my site, The Unofficial Paul McGillion Website.

Ooh! Excellent! Will run off and read!

Comment

Great site! He's too cool! And he likes Keane! Excellent!

Comment

I have a cat named Annie. What she does is when my Dad or I come home she'll run in look up at us and then fall on her side. If you're close enough, she'll drag herself to your foot and rub her face on it. Also, when anyone sits at the desk chair, she'll climb into your lap and do her best impression of Mr. Bigglesworth(?). Most times, I come home to Dr. Evil and Mr. Bigglesworth(?)

She also understands voice commands. For example, "Come on, let's go." She'll get up from sleeping and follow you. She's so cute it hurts. lol

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
              Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Paul's cats are called Jez and Buddy, it came up in an interview I did back in July
                I read this interview quite a few times in the past, but now, after reading it again, this "cool indie film in the off-season" he mentions really makes sense. Seems they already had plans for this project back in July.

Bye, A.
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Thanks for pointing out that interview. I missed that one, somehow.

Love this:

Q: Favourite Gadget/Gizmo?
                  PM: Wrong guy. Please see David Hewlett

And,

Q: Do you play any musical instruments?
                  PM: I think I'm a bit of a karaoke king - does that count?

Oooh, we need to get Rachel and Paul together for a song!

But,

Q: What attracts you to ask someone out & what would be the 'perfect date’?
                  PM: Great smile and sense of humour. Must be fun. Perfect date? Haven't had one in a while, I forget!

Oh dear, I wish I could do something about that!

Oh, oh...

Q: It's 2 a.m. and you can't sleep. What would you be doing?
                  PM: Hopefully something naughty!

That was a great interview! Thanks, again!

Here's another DragonCon photo.

My kind of guy:
                  "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                  Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                  (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

I admire a man who likes chocolate even if he prefers chocolate to my actual marriage proposal

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                      Thanks for pointing out that interview. I missed that one, somehow.

Love this:

Q: Favourite Gadget/Gizmo?
                      PM: Wrong guy. Please see David Hewlett
                      can't you just see Hewlett as the gadget guy? "it's my new toy, you can look but don't touch", slapping hands away from his latest little piece of technology! Just like McKay!
                      And,

Q: Do you play any musical instruments?
                      PM: I think I'm a bit of a karaoke king - does that count?

Oooh, we need to get Rachel and Paul together for a song!

But,

Q: What attracts you to ask someone out & what would be the 'perfect date’?
                      PM: Great smile and sense of humour. Must be fun. Perfect date? Haven't had one in a while, I forget!

Oh dear, I wish I could do something about that!

Oh, oh...

Q: It's 2 a.m. and you can't sleep. What would you be doing?
                      PM: Hopefully something naughty!

That was a great interview! Thanks, again!

Here's another DragonCon photo.

Yep, he seems like a cool guy.How about all those brothers (and the sister!) Imagine the parents moving that mob from Scotland to Canada and back again! Brave!!!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                        Hey, I read somewhere that Paul McGillion's a cat person! He has cats! That makes him extra cool, IMO!
                        Extra cool with me too. I'm also a cat person. I've got 3 of them.

That interview was really fun. He's got such a great sense of humour.

Comment

Originally posted by Renenutet
                          I have a cat named Annie. What she does is when my Dad or I come home she'll run in look up at us and then fall on her side. If you're close enough, she'll drag herself to your foot and rub her face on it. Also, when anyone sits at the desk chair, she'll climb into your lap and do her best impression of Mr. Bigglesworth(?). Most times, I come home to Dr. Evil and Mr. Bigglesworth(?)

She also understands voice commands. For example, "Come on, let's go." She'll get up from sleeping and follow you. She's so cute it hurts. lol

Aren't they funny? My little guy is so silly. Non-cat people won't get this (may be grossed out!) but he uses that expensive kitty litter -- the stuff that's made of crystals. When I put fresh stuff in his tray, he digs bits out and chases them around the floor. The number of times I've turned around because he's making weird noises and he's shaking his head around is incredible. He gets crystals stuck in his teeth, and I have to hold him down and pull them out!! Silly little boy!! Kittens are so manic. You'd think he'd have figured it out by now, but no......

Comment

I love this! From an interview ---

Can you give us a description of your cast members Joe Flanigan, Rachel Luttrell, Torri Higginson, Rainbow Sun Francks and David Hewlett?

Joe Flanigan-"cool", Rachel Luttrell "hot", Torri Higginson "sexy", Rainbow Sun Francks "super cool", David Hewlett "not as cool as me"

Comment

Paul McGillion - very, very sexy.

I know we've had that pic before...but YUM!

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                                Extra cool with me too. I'm also a cat person. I've got 3 of them.
                                hey newbie here just thought i would drop in and say hi, I love Paul and it is so cool that he is a cat person, I also have 3 cats and i hate being without them lol!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X