Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
    Amazon informs me they've shipped A Dog's Breakfast!
    Yayyyy!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
      Here ya go Watcher, this is what I could find (aside from the vid Rachel already posted).
      Paul Panel 2007 x1
      Paul Panel 2007 x2
      Paul Panel 2007 x3
      Paul Panel 2007 x4
      Auction 1
      Auction 2
      Paul McGillion at Dragon*Con
      there is another one that I saw before of another kiss, now I can't find it. I think the link is already posted on this thread somewhere if I want to go hunt it down
      For those of you who participated in the "Ask Paul a question" survey, your question was answered in video 4. I asked Paul about his horse riding skills.

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Hey guys! Life's gotten in the way of my GW time...ugh! I hate it when it does that. Glad to see yall well. Happy Birthday SLM! YAY for S3 and ADB coming out! I can't wait until I get mine...*taps foot impatiently* I'm in a good mood, so here! Free Carson pops!

.|.
        Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Hey, new to the Paul McGillion thread. Carson is one of my fave charries as well as Major Lorne (Kavan Smith) and Colonel Sheppard.

The pics are awesome of Paul and show how sexy he is.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Thanks!

Amazon informs me they've shipped A Dog's Breakfast!
            Mine too! I'm so excited! Though Atlantis Season 3 will be in that box too, so I'm not sure what I'll watch first. Any suggestions?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
              Mine too! I'm so excited! Though Atlantis Season 3 will be in that box too, so I'm not sure what I'll watch first. Any suggestions?
              Depends, which one have you seen? Go with the one you haven't seen yet!

Got the notice my SGA3, SG1 and A Dog's Breakfast have shipped. *Dances for joy* Can't wait to see Paul, David and Kate!
              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Welcome to Beckett thunk thread Stargate78fan!

Watcher I love the pics you posted.

Just a few random caps (spoiler for Sunday and size)

Spoiler:

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                  Depends, which one have you seen? Go with the one you haven't seen yet!

Got the notice my SGA3, SG1 and A Dog's Breakfast have shipped. *Dances for joy* Can't wait to see Paul, David and Kate!
                  Well, I haven't seen ADB. But I haven't seen the extras on Season 3 either. And I so loooooove extras!
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok, that's why I keep hearing different amounts. Thanks.

So you were the one who kept getting outbid and the nice lady donated her kiss to you? Congrats on getting the kiss! I bid against you a couple of times but then I lost track. I was the one who asked "who made the last bid?" because while I did want a kiss from Paul, I kinda wanted you to get one, too. I was the person who kept volunteering to give you money towards your bid. Hmm, I don't know if I could have held myself back from that gorgeous man, so I'm just a tiny bit glad I didn't have the chance to embarrass myself. 8-)

Yep, that was me and I can never thank her enough!

I remember someone asking "Who made that last bid?"

And thank you for offering me money to bid with! I never got to say thanks to anyone who did. I'm just glad people donated more money after the auction. I was hoping that some of those offering it to me were some of them who did.

The whole weekend was...odd...but fun! There were a few other things that happened that involved Paul McGillion. I suppose if there's enough interest I could do a post about it sometime.

Idlewild, thanks for posting the links to the YouTube clips. Not sure how to do that yet. (If anyone can give me a quick overview about how to do things like that here, I would be very grateful!)

-Jennifer
                    sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

For those of you who participated in the "Ask Paul a question" survey, your question was answered in video 4. I asked Paul about his horse riding skills.
                      Thanks so much for asking the questions!! I got a kick out of his answer to the horse riding one

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                      Hey, new to the Paul McGillion thread. Carson is one of my fave charries as well as Major Lorne (Kavan Smith) and Colonel Sheppard.

The pics are awesome of Paul and show how sexy he is.
                      Welcome to the thread!!
                      (I like Major Lorne as well!!)

Sure thing phynyxoffyre!! As for the links, just type in what you want the link to say, highlight it, then click this button and enter the url and hey presto, you got a link. Of course you can always just copy and paste the url into here as well, but it doesn't have a link name, it just shows the url.

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                        Well, I haven't seen ADB. But I haven't seen the extras on Season 3 either. And I so loooooove extras!
                        I soooooo love the extras too, but I'm gonna watch ADB first!
                        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Thanks so much, watcher!! His answer was hilarious.

It was great to get to see the whole panel - I've seen bits and pieces posted from other folks, but I loved getting to see the whole thing, finally. He really is sweet ... I've honestly never seen another actor that's so great with his fans. What a doll.

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                            Thanks so much, watcher!! His answer was hilarious.

It was great to get to see the whole panel - I've seen bits and pieces posted from other folks, but I loved getting to see the whole thing, finally. He really is sweet ... I've honestly never seen another actor that's so great with his fans. What a doll.

Indeed. He really appreciates each and every single one of us. I feel really special being his fan.

SQUEEE at the baby turtle

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Originally posted by phynyxoffyre View Post
                              I remember someone asking "Who made that last bid?"

And thank you for offering me money to bid with! I never got to say thanks to anyone who did. I'm just glad people donated more money after the auction. I was hoping that some of those offering it to me were some of them who did.

The whole weekend was...odd...but fun! There were a few other things that happened that involved Paul McGillion. I suppose if there's enough interest I could do a post about it sometime.
                              We want to hear everything regarding Paul! Post, post! Now, before you forget the details.

And you're welcome. Gotta spread the Paulie love!

My kind of guy:
                              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

It's "A Dog's Breakfast" Release Week! David has updated his blog with information about where to buy "A Dog's Breakfast", a sneak peek of a DVD extra at Amazon, a request to RATE, RECOMMEND and REVIEW the film and the news that the soundtrack by Tim Williams will be available at iTunes any day now.

One of my ADB flyers that I left on the tables at DragonCon.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Working...
                                X