Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
    Don't tease, Caz. Forum rules forbid us from talking about that, is all.

Adrift discussion, slight spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Man, Caz wasn't kidding about the Carson-sized hole in "Adrift". I'm kind of depressed again, but I have to admit that it was pretty exciting, despite the relative lack of anything significantly interesting in regards to Carter's introduction. I'm really hyped up about Carson's return now, though. I wanna know if the Asurans really did have anything to do with it already!
    .:GAH! SO NOT HELPFUL!!! *flails* D:

Comment

Hmm... I feel like some Jack 2.0...

EDIT: OMG OMG 3000th post!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
        Don't tease, Caz. Forum rules forbid us from talking about that, is all.

Adrift discussion, slight spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        Man, Caz wasn't kidding about the Carson-sized hole in "Adrift". I'm kind of depressed again, but I have to admit that it was pretty exciting, despite the relative lack of anything significantly interesting in regards to Carter's introduction. I'm really hyped up about Carson's return now, though. I wanna know if the Asurans really did have anything to do with it already!
        Ack!
        *sticks fingers in ears* LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

Oh and HyperCaz, CONGRATS on the 3000!!!! Way to go!! You get imaginary green for that as well

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
          "I think I feel something...it could be lunch related."

.:Please take a look at that and tell me what you think. (NOTE: I'm not quite done with the face yet.) If I made a CafePress shop and had this in it, would you purchase it?
          It looks good. Show us, when it's finished.

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
          Hmm... I feel like some Jack 2.0...

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e1...anic/045ax.jpg

EDIT: OMG OMG 3000th post!!!

Congrats on your 3000th post Hyper!!

A very happy birthday JennyJ!
          Have lots of Carson love and hugs.

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
            Ack!
            *sticks fingers in ears* LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

Oh and HyperCaz, CONGRATS on the 3000!!!! Way to go!! You get imaginary green for that as well
            Awww not even semi-imaginary green?

Ahh Haliyah, I love it ahah!!! He needs a t-shirt for everything he's said...esp. klingon line... lol

Comment

Thanks guys
              I had to work, but now I'm finished... Will eat some delicious Mozart cake and drink some wine

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                Thanks guys
                I had to work, but now I'm finished... Will eat some delicious Mozart cake and drink some wine
                have a great birthday!!! *hugs*

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                Visit me at my LJ

Comment

HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS, JENNYJ!!! I may be late, but I hope it was a great one!

So, someone somewhere is getting S4 already... My self-control for spoilers isn't strong enough to hold out against this. lol At least it's less than three weeks now till we get it here. I can wait. Over five months till Carson's back, though. *sigh* At least Carson's coming back, though. (Hey, I depressed and cheered myself up in two sentences!)

Really great drawing, Haliyah! I never could draw people very well without sitting there for endless hours of corrections and having a photo right in front of me. Good job getting his expression right!

Hypercaz, that run of caps rocked! Thank you for the time and insane drive to do that! 374 total? Holy frak. Loved the "Dive! DIIIVE!" captions too. lol

Oh yeah, just thought I'd advertise. I'm participating in the Sweet Charity auction this year. It's a fan auction where fic writers/artists/vidders offer their skills to make something at the highest bidders request. If anyone's interested, there's a lot of talented people up for auction and I'm offering two fics (each bid on separately). All the proceeds go to RAINN, a charity for rape and abuse victims.

www.sweet-charity.net

Commercial over! For your patience, a lovely picture.

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/2...allies250.html

So help me, I love that Beckett made that joke, and to a Wraith no less! The look on his face afterward is priceless too.

Seti

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                    have a great birthday!!! *hugs*
                    Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
                    HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS, JENNYJ!!! I may be late, but I hope it was a great one!
                    Thank you! You're not late, it's 6 pm in the afternoon.... Still have time

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                      Thank you! You're not late, it's 6 pm in the afternoon.... Still have time
                      Oh good! Then HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me too!

And from Carson ...

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                        Awww not even semi-imaginary green?
                        Sarwy, it's gonna havte be imaginary for now , GW won't let me give you the real deal!!

Okay, so off topic, but I need some major hugs and loves. My horse left this morning and I've been crying ever since. It drags, majorly. I can't believe I really just did that..... *sigh* His new owners are super nice, I really like them, but man, I am already missing him something awful.

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                          Sarwy, it's gonna havte be imaginary for now , GW won't let me give you the real deal!!

Okay, so off topic, but I need some major hugs and loves. My horse left this morning and I've been crying ever since. It drags, majorly. I can't believe I really just did that..... *sigh* His new owners are super nice, I really like them, but man, I am already missing him something awful.
                          Oh, Idlewild *hugs* It's going to be all right.
                          Here, have some Carson love:

Spoiler for size
                          Spoiler:

The classic one:
                          "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz View Post
                            Since everyone appreciates pics that cause discussion and innuendo...here ya go. Shameless girl that I am always takes one or two such shots at a con.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...con2007045.jpg

So glad I am not the only pervy fan here.

although I am not a fan of that huge spider!
                            Ok, I really like this picture...I want those pants Really, I do

And happy birthday JennyJ!! One year wiser! =D
                            My blog sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by beaugarcon View Post
                              And happy birthday JennyJ!! One year wiser! =D
                              Ah yeah, true!!

Comment

You're not late, it's 6 pm in the afternoon.... Still have time
                                Ah, good! It was 8 am here when I posted, so I wasn't sure if it was night already over there.

(((((((idlewild)))))))))!!! I'm so sorry, honey. It's just heart-breaking to part with a beloved animal. I can't offer much, but at least you know it's a good home and he'll be well there. I know it doesn't make it any easier now. I hope the pain eases soon.

Seti

Comment

Working...
                                X