• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
    Thanks for them!!
    It wasn't exactly a hardship...

Spoiler:

Comment

Now, I have a question, is it just me or is he starting to grey in his facial hair?
      My blog sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by beaugarcon View Post
        Now, I have a question, is it just me or is he starting to grey in his facial hair?
        No, it's not just you, beaugarcon. I think one could see it on a lot of occasions lately; and if you look closely at the caps from 'Rising' you already see he's getting also a bit grey at the sleeves. But I totally don't mind. He's no less cute or thunkworthy with a bit of grey in his hair...

and for example from JM's blog
        twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
        sigpic

Comment

Grey hair makes him that much more thunk worthy, if you ask me at least
          My blog sigpic

Comment

Grey hair makes him that much more thunk worthy, if you ask me at least
            Oh, most definitely!

It lets me make believe he's not that much younger than I am ...

Comment

I agree with the whole less thunk worthy thing. He looks good with his greying hair. Lol oh ya news for people I am working on a fanvid that has beckett and mckay in it. It is not a slash vid but a humor vid. It goes to the song sexy back.

~*Willing To March Into Hell For A Heavenly Cause*~
              =<3

Comment

ScottishCandy, let us know when it's done, I'm looking forward to it!

His greying hair makes it harder for me to make believe he's not that much older than me...21 years isn't a lot, right?
                My blog sigpic

Comment

His greying hair makes it harder for me to make believe he's not that much older than me...21 years isn't a lot, right?
                  21 years isn't a lot...what about those 25 year old women who marry a 60 year old man?

And I think a little bit of gray hair is sexy He's just 15 years older then I am, that's not a lot either, right?

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
                    21 years isn't a lot...what about those 25 year old women who marry a 60 year old man?

And I think a little bit of gray hair is sexy He's just 15 years older then I am, that's not a lot either, right?
                    15 years isn't a lot, when he a senior, you were...3...hehe, it still works better than, "When he was a senior in college, you were still in diapers"
                    My blog sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                      Oh, most definitely!

It lets me make believe he's not that much younger than I am ...
                      You are older than he is???

No offence to Mr McGillion but from what I've seen of you in the clip about ComicCon I thought you were younger by a good couple of years... Take it as a compliment then, dear.

Anyone in for a few pics?

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                      sigpic

Comment

.:Ha, I love that he was Grecian 5'd for the rest of the seasons, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                          He was what?
                          Sorry, Haliyah, even at the risk of sounding a tad bit dense, could you please be so kind and explain that expression. I don't have the slightest idea what it's supposed to mean.

Maybe I can bribe you with a few pics?

sigpic

Comment

Paul with grey stubble, me likey. Makes him all the more realistic as portraying a CMO. With age comes wisdom! lol
                            Hmm... he's only 19 years older than me !!
                            Hey... he's my age x2 LOL

Carson is so cute in LFP (and..... do I see hints of grey stubble? man... now I'm not gonna ever be able to look at him without thinking of that. thanks, lol )

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Don't mean to double post but....
                              Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                              Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                              He was what?
                              Sorry, Haliyah, even at the risk of sounding a tad bit dense, could you please be so kind and explain that expression. I don't have the slightest idea what it's supposed to mean.

Maybe I can bribe you with a few pics?

<snip>
                              ....I'm as lost as Twinny is

Maybe I can add a few bribery pics to the pile

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
                                Oh, I smell a plot arising...

Since I'm not that huge a fan of the stubbly look of season one, you can bet that I usually focus on other parts of his face... I mean who could turn his gaze from the wonderful blue eyes of his anyway?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X