Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
    I couldn't help thinking of Atlantis during classes today. My Psych of Language teacher is Canadian, so I kept hearing the cute "sorry", words like "handoots", and "zed-scores" for statistical z-scores. And then in Biostatistics, the prof did the whole lecture by hooking up the projector to his tablet PC (or Mac equivalent, I don't know) and scribbling equations and diagrams on it. And in Vertebrate Anatomy, what should come up but whales! Good day.
    hehe, sounds like an interesting day, Seti. And I agree, the Canadian accent is really cute. One of my class mates a year back was from Canada and we did a lot of things together that year, so I had a pretty good insight into the Canadian accent. And you know what one of the classes was we did together: Varieties of English! Really good; I love different accents!

So I take it Haliyah wants a bit of double thunk... let's see

The rest is spoilered for number of caps
    Spoiler:

I can even manage triple thunk

And Hazmat love

That's it folks, for now anyway
    twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
    sigpic

Comment

Hi guys...err...gals!

Just a run thru greeting. I'm living it up on my saturday...well not really, but close, real close...just wanted to say hi cause I haven't been here in a week or so.

Bye guys!
      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
        Idlewild, glad the classes are all set! Sounds like pretty interesting ones! Good luck at the horse show! Which reminds me, if we're going to get kitten pictures, can we get horsey pictures too?
        Thanks! The horse show was good, it was really really low key. More just a chance to get your horse out ride some tests to get scored on. My horse was good, I haven't shown him in two years, so I was happy with our scores!

Horse pictures you say.... you want horse pictures. Okay

Spoiler:

This is Pie, the horse I took to the show today. He's a 14 year old Thoroughbred gelding. I've had him for 5 years, he's my pride and joy. I luff him so much *huggles pie*

^ from two years ago

^ above two from 2 1/2 years ago.

^ We are civil war soldiers!! (and no, we arn't federal, we are Rebels believe it or not )

I LOVE my Pie!!

Spoiler:

And this is Wild Yonder, but I just call him "Buddy". He's a 9 year old off the track Thoroughbred gelding. I've been leasing him since January. He is the horse I took to Kentucky last month for the USPC Championships in Eventing.

^ our first ribbion of the season!

The rest of these pictures are from kentucky

^ taken a TAD bit early

BUTT SHOT! >.<

Okay, I had fun . Now, how 'bout a carson cap to qualify this post for being apart of a thunk thread XD

Oh and GREAT caps everybody!! Love the tripple thunk twinny

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Whee, horse pictures! They're absolute beauties, idlewild. It's really nice to see thoroughbreds. You see mostly quarterhorses around here, which I love, but diversity is always a pleasure. I'm glad the show went well for you! *sigh* With the pics of showing and jumping, I really miss riding. Gotta get my own horse someday.

Adorable Carson pic too! And double and triple Thunks! *happy happy joy joy*

Howdy, leighanners! Hope you continue having fun!

Seti

Comment

Originally posted by sunday View Post
            Well thankyou! I was the same. I knew exactly what i was going to write because i was screaming it in my head when i came across them while choosing what pictures to post.
            Oh great double thunk, i like it. I have to say though in that picture i do prefer Becketts mouth.

I know what you mean aswell RockyluvsSG and Seti. I remember when i went on holiday and then when i came back my internet wasn't working. I had 2-3weeks to catch up on!
            Some lovely caps there. And i too loved that ep, bless Carson
            Just thought i would quote a few of my favourite lines in no particular oder as best as i can remember them

Ford "Dude fungus" tehe love it!

Carson "I wish I wasn't here!" (Can't remember it all )

Ford "you can't say earthling"
            Carson "She knows i'm from earth, its not a bloody secret"

What fun!

Well im off to watch some more SG1, sleep tight everyone well oda as i know you are ahead and everyone esle have a good day/afternoon!
            I love those quotes especially the last one lol

Idlewild and Seti good luck with your classes they sound interesting

Oda good night sleep tight and hi leighanners

Haliyah a little double thunk goodness for ya

Last edited by RockyluvsSG; 22 August 2007, 08:59 PM.
            - Are you Crazy?
            - I wouldn't say crazy. Maybe an eccentric who looks good in jeans
            Spoiler:

sigpic
            Bring back Ford and Beckett

Do not conform to the patterns of this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind

Comment

Oh, the pretty horse pics! They are really lovely horses, idlewild. I especially liked Wild Yonder. Unfortunately I couldn't see all the pics because something was wrong with the upload when I opened the spoiler tags, but never mind.

Sunday's quotes were really good too. The scenes with Carson in 'Letters from Pegasus' always crack me up. But I also loved Zelenka's account on the rise of Atlantis. That was such a joy to watch him... And his line about the security clearance afterwards was simply classic!

Good to hear you liked my triple thunk, Rocky. John, Rodney and Carson really rock together!

Before I head off to bed, I'll post a few more pics.

Night all!
              twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
              sigpic

Comment

those horse pics are so cool, idlewild, you look so graceful riding. I hope part time college and horse riding isn't too taxing.
                back on topic, carson is sooo...

- Are you Crazy?
                - I wouldn't say crazy. Maybe an eccentric who looks good in jeans
                Spoiler:

sigpic
                Bring back Ford and Beckett

Do not conform to the patterns of this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind

Comment

G'night thunkers!! I'm leaving for Chicago in the morning to see me some of this ...

Got my tickets, got my camera, got my photo op, got my Save Carson T-shirt ... I think I'm all set. Talk to y'all soon!

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                    G'night thunkers!! I'm leaving for Chicago in the morning to see me some of this ...

Got my tickets, got my camera, got my photo op, got my Save Carson T-shirt ... I think I'm all set. Talk to y'all soon!

Can't wait to hear how it goes! Have fun and good luck!
                    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Thanks!!

Oh my gosh ... I just realized!

THIS IS MY 300th POST!!!

(is this the one where I get a Carson Clone? Please? )

Comment

Good morning everyone! Well, its' morning here, in the middle of the night there, but anyway...

Have some catching up to do....

Haliyah SETI
                        Spoiler:
                        Thanks to both of you. I'll probably apply for the pilots one. I hope I can make it...It's what I want and I'm going for it! lol

Haliyah: Double thunks are the best. I'll try and find some more, but I must make new caps soon, I'm runnning low.

leighanners hello and come back soon

idlewild202 your two horses are just beautiful. You look so graceful riding them.Give them a pat on the back for me, will you?

Twinny Ahhh the double thunks...and a triple one as well! Joy, oh joy...

TJinLOCA I like the cap and have fun in Chicago...

Rocky a great double thunk as well...ah I love the double thunks... *dreams*

I wanted to post a cap or two, but the photobucket is on a maintenance

EDIT: Congrats on your 300 post TjinLOCA I don't know about the clone, you'll have to ask one of the "old" thunkers that .
                        "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

have fun!!!!

say hello to him from us

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                          Visit me at my LJ

Comment

I'll be there, too. But only for Paul on Sunday. Are you meeting up with anyone?
                            sigpic

Comment

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...rs/PaulArm.jpg

*Turns green with envy...*
                              Nonetheless, have fun with the original in Chicago while we poor suckers have to stick to our pics and clones...

Thanks!!

Oh my gosh ... I just realized!

THIS IS MY 300th POST!!!

(is this the one where I get a Carson Clone? Please? )
                              Dearest congrats to posts, TJinLOCA!

As for the clone, strictly speaking you earn your clone for the 300th post in this thread but we lately dished out the cute Carson clones when anyone was here often enough and reached a total of 300 posts. But since you are seeing the Original of the clone this weekend... let me think...
                              No, of course we wouldn't deny you your dear Carson clone to cuddle! You rightfully deserved it (especially with your dance at ComicCon!)

Now step back and let me kick my Clonomatic 3000+ into gear...

There you are, Tj. Your very own Carson clone with hair, dimples and smile to swoon and thunk over, and the eyes, the eyes...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RockyluvsSG
                                those horse pics are so cool, idlewild, you look so graceful riding. I hope part time college and horse riding isn't too taxing.
                                Thanks! Haha... part time college, part time job, and full time horse person Yeah, that's my life.

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                                Oh, the pretty horse pics! They are really lovely horses, idlewild. I especially liked Wild Yonder. Unfortunately I couldn't see all the pics because something was wrong with the upload when I opened the spoiler tags, but never mind.
                                <snip>

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...therhood11.jpg
                                Oh noes! I'm sorry the pics weren't working for ya, I can shoot ya up with a link to the photobucket gallery with a whole bunch of Wild Yonder pictures

And I love love that last cap! I love him in Season 1 the best, he's so cute *thunk*

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...rs/PaulArm.jpg

Have fun!! I am so envious! One day I tell you, one day I will be there too!

And thanks Oda! I will definetly give them a pat and a rub and a scratch and a treat (their favorite! lol) for you

*pages through photobucket* Hmm.... I need some more carson caps!

because I'm hungry, lol!

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Working...
                                X