No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys! I'm back! I missed the gutter. School started for me and I have been swamped.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
    hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
    OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Oh you already started school. I start on the 5th of september.

~*Willing To March Into Hell For A Heavenly Cause*~
      =<3

Comment

Good evening fellow thunkers.

OT: I got bit yesterday by a stupid horse fly, on my hip through my jeans of all ! And it hurts and itches... grrr... I hate those stupid bugs, and so do the horses

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Yea I'm the same SETI_fan, i still have to think awhile untill a recognise some pictures. Especially season 3 ones because i have swamped myself with season 1&2 episodes so i know pictures from them better.
          OH a sundy fic, i'm going to go read that.

School already penguininablender you poor thing. Although you must break up earlier than other schools. I have finishd for good YAY! although i have to get a job and think about going to uni.

I hope your horse fly bite isnt as itchy anymore idlewild202
          sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

Comment

Penguininablender to bad school already started for you. My exams are coming up, too, so I'm studying too. But no too much.

Idlewild202 if that bite gets too itchy, you can always visit our sweet doctor here

I would go see him all the time
            "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

second page bump

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
              Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Great pictures phibi. The first one is great the light, his expression, him.
                And the second one he just looks so attractive, great hair its nice and full.The glasses makes him look really sweet
                sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

Comment

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
                  Idlewild202 if that bite gets too itchy, you can always visit our sweet doctor here

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...Carson/C33.jpg

I would go see him all the time
                  It's a little better today. Stilly itchy, but at least it doesn't hurt anymore. But..... a visit to the good doctor wouldn't hurt me any

'specially if he keeps giving that look... *THUNK*

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Yep, school starts up here next week. At least we get out in May, so summer starts early. Good luck to everyone else kicking off the school year again!

sunday, I'm kind of the opposite. I started watching SGA at the beginning of season 3 and still haven't seen all of seasons 1 and 2, so usually I'm better at recognizing season 3 episodes. Watching fanvids, though, has gotten me familiarized with most of the major character moments.

I hope that bite keeps feeling better, idlewild! Though you should definitely still have our resident doctor take a look at it. It'll make you feel better in every way.

Phibi, where's the chair picture from? Promo? Episode I haven't seen? He looks suitably dramatic and ready for action there, especially with the lighting.

Seti

Comment

Idlewild202 That look *THUNK*

Last edited by *Oda*; 19 August 2007, 01:15 PM.
                      "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Originally posted by sunday View Post
                        <snip>

And the second one he just looks so attractive, great hair its nice and full. The glasses makes him look really sweet.
                        .:The glasses make him look like Bono.

Comment

LOL those glasses!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
                            Phibi, where's the chair picture from? Promo? Episode I haven't seen? He looks suitably dramatic and ready for action there, especially with the lighting.

Seti
                            the pic is a promo shoot for "The Return II" if I'm not mistaken. you can find another one at gateworld, just look through the pics from that ep

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                            Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Off topic:
                              Spoiler:
                              I feel like crying right now. I found out, that I'm not allowed to apply for two scholarships at the same time, so I'm gonna have to choose between what my heart tells me and between what my mind is telling me. I don't know what to do, I can't choose.

I need some Carson spamming and a hug.

And my bloody photobucket isn't working...Everything keeps going wrong today.
                              Last edited by *Oda*; 20 August 2007, 08:17 AM.

Comment

((((((Oda))))))!!!! Sorry to hear you're having a rough day! That's crazy that you can't try for two scholarships at once! Best of luck to you with whichever you pick! Here, I'm going to try posting a screencap for the first time to make you feel better. (Hope I'm doing this right!)

There, Beckett's helping you research which would be better.

Thanks for the info on the picture, Phibi! I'll look for that other one!

If you guys could send me a few good thoughts too, I'd really appreciate it. I have my driving test tomorrow (my second actually since I failed the first one because of a stupid mistake on my part) and I'm just a nervous wreck. Everytime I'm behind the wheel, I seriously feel like Beckett in the Chair: I'm not naturally at home using it and I know one wrong move on my part could kill someone. So any good vibes would be heartily appreciated.

That pretty well conveys it. lol

Seti

ETA: Okay, that didn't work. Until I figure out why the pics aren't showing, I got both off the www.stargatecaps.com site. The first was michael041, the second misbegotten0015 if you want to see them.
                                Last edited by SETI_fan; 20 August 2007, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X