No announcement yet.

Jennifer Keller/John Sheppard Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, well I think the look he gave her in S&R at the end pretty much said "No" to this ship, but hey, the way the writer's are going with her character, you never know.
    don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
      I'm for Keller/Ronon and haven't saw S&R yet but often felt Sheppard and Keller had a certain spark in their scenes but I'm a loyal John/Teyla shipper and that'll never change but I still enjoy the Sheppard and Keller encounters

Kimberly
      Keller/Ronon also great
      But there is some sparks between these two.
      I think SHe has great chemestry with everyone

Can't wait to see season 5.
      BTW- Why people hate Keller so much?

Comment

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
        I'm for Keller/Ronon and haven't saw S&R yet but often felt Sheppard and Keller had a certain spark in their scenes but I'm a loyal John/Teyla shipper and that'll never change but I still enjoy the Sheppard and Keller encounters

Kimberly
        I agree with you but I also agree it will be fun to see the interactions. they are both interesting characters. I get sooooooo tired of the "Keller is a tramp" line from some, I see her as friendly. I vote for the nick "Jen-jon"!
        Last edited by Rac80; 22 June 2008, 08:12 AM.

Comment

She is friendly, i agree with that.
          She isn't sleeping with everyone.
          She is just really fun and open woman and not analytical person like most of Stargate people are.

Any sheep/Keller from Season 5

Comment

I did see S&R and there was a kinda cute scene so this ship is on my AU ship list
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Spoiler 5X2
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                I agree with you but I also agree it will be fun to see the interactions. they are both interesting characters. I get sooooooo tired of the "Keller is a tramp" line from some, I see her as friendly. I vote for the nick "Jen-jon"!
                I also have to agree. I Ronon/Keller fan too and I like the friendly interation between Jon/Keller. I still for Ronon/Keller but it good that she has friendships with the other characters too.
                All of the above statments are merely my own opinion unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Originally posted by Snookie16 View Post
                  I also have to agree. I Ronon/Keller fan too and I like the friendly interation between Jon/Keller. I still for Ronon/Keller but it good that she has friendships with the other characters too.
                  Right. Also they are both so cute

Comment

The Seed
                    Am i the only one who felt vibes when
                    Spoiler:
                    Shep told Keler, she should go resting?

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                      The Seed
                      Spoiler:
                      I felt it, too. Actually, I felt vibes all through this episode, especially coming from John. I dunno why, but I just felt like there was something more coming from him when it was about Keller. Something in the way he said certain things and the look in his eyes. Maybe I'm just over-analyzing, but I sensed something and I hope there is more to come! I really think these two have chemistry. I don't feel any chemistry between Ronon/Keller. I think Ronon/Teyla have more chemistry than Ronon/Keller.

I feel like in season 4, because Rachel was pregnant, they felt they had to totally change relationships in order to fit that story into the series. I did not like that they had character/relationship development off-camera (Teyla and Kanan? Where the heck did that come from??), and then throwing Ronon into this awkward relationship with Keller? It was just too much for me. I'd prefer no romance at all to this mess.

Comment

The Seed
                        Spoiler:
                        Oh I definitely had a, "whoa, what was that?" moment. I'm glad I'm not entirely insane. I'm not sure I advocate such a thing, but there was something weird there.
                        sigpic

Comment

The Seed
                          Spoiler:
                          I saw it as concern for a friend. I get a lot of friendship vibes from them, but then friendship can grow into a deeper relationship, so who knows. I admit to being a Jennifer/Ronon shipper, but if not those two - then pair her with Sheppard. (ok anyone BUT rodney! ) Both are nice people who could bring a lot to a relationship.
                          Last edited by Rac80; 23 July 2008, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
                            Oh I definitely had a, "whoa, what was that?" moment. I'm glad I'm not entirely insane. I'm not sure I advocate such a thing, but there was something weird there.
                            Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                            I saw it as concern for a friend. I get a lot of friendship vibes from them, but then friendship can grow into a deeper relationship, so who knows. I admit to being a Jennifer/Ronon shipper, but if not those two - then pair her with Sheppard. (ok anyone BUT rodney! ) Both are nice people who could bring a lot to a relationship.
                            Originally posted by irishangell View Post
                            I felt it, too. Actually, I felt vibes all through this episode, especially coming from John. I dunno why, but I just felt like there was something more coming from him when it was about Keller. Something in the way he said certain things and the look in his eyes. Maybe I'm just over-analyzing, but I sensed something and I hope there is more to come! I really think these two have chemistry. I don't feel any chemistry between Ronon/Keller. I think Ronon/Teyla have more chemistry than Ronon/Keller.

I feel like in season 4, because Rachel was pregnant, they felt they had to totally change relationships in order to fit that story into the series. I did not like that they had character/relationship development off-camera (Teyla and Kanan? Where the heck did that come from??), and then throwing Ronon into this awkward relationship with Keller? It was just too much for me. I'd prefer no romance at all to this mess.
                            Agree

Should be fun following these two in the next episodes.

Comment

Hey all! Traditionally, I was a Sparky shipper (and will always be I think!), but, recenly Shep and Keller have kind of caught my attention. The relaitonship is off-beat which automatically makes it interesting to me. I just don't see a spark between her and Ronon, with Sheppard, however, there is some tension.

The Seed
                              Spoiler:
                              Definitely! I noticed that myself. I had a little "what the?" type reaction. I've never seen Shep have a convo like that with her.

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

*waves*
                                New to this forum but not SG fandom.....fan from way back. Glad to see a few others have picked up on this ship.
                                If anybody's interested in S/K fanfic I've posted two at fanfiction.net One's an episode tag and the other's a multi-chapter that's almost completed.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3731/Cindy_Ryan

Cindy

Comment

Working...
                                X