No announcement yet.

Who is the hottest guy on STARGATE ATLANTIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its good we have the omipedia here so Ican look up that stuff if I can't tell

I only know two eps by name and know whats in them, Common Ground and Sunday ( the second one made me cry and I wish I had forgotten about it )

Comment

I think everyone knows Sunday by the name and what's in it...I wish it just hadn't happened at all. *sigh* Carson didn't deserve that.

Comment

Duet is Ep 4 of Season 2, Aang...
        "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
          I think everyone knows Sunday by the name and what's in it...I wish it just hadn't happened at all. *sigh* Carson didn't deserve that.
          No he didn't at all , as much as Steve hadn't deserved what happend either that way

Duet does not ring a bell at all again...I will go look it up

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
            Duet is Ep 4 of Season 2, Aang...
            *headdesk* I knew that!!

Now would you like to continue berating me some more or are you going to help me fix this?!
            (you should know whose line I was trying for there)

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
            No he didn't at all , as much as Steve hadn't deserved what happend either that way

Duet does not ring a bell at all again...I will go look it up
            *hugs Poet* At least Carson did come back even if it was as a clone...

Umm Duet...that was the one where Laura Cadman got stuck in Rodney's mind and took over his body...has the famous Rodney-Carson kiss in it...

Comment

Ah I see, I saw that pic and just read what's in the omnipedia here about it

Yay I got 2002 posts now

Comment

*headdesk* I knew that!!

Now would you like to continue berating me some more or are you going to help me fix this?!
                (you should know whose line I was trying for there)
                Yeah, poor Fumbles, uh, I mean Radek...

Umm Duet...that was the one where Laura Cadman got stuck in Rodney's mind and took over his body...has the famous Rodney-Carson kiss in it...
                ...It's a very memorable one for me... (Don't hate me! )

Yay I got 2002 posts now
                Congrats!
                "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

The famous scene...

sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Yay I got 2002 posts now
                    Hey congrats, you can have a custom avatar now, I think

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                    Yeah, poor Fumbles, uh, I mean Radek...

I have to admit as much as I felt bad for Radek, I was highly amused with Rodney's yelling.

I can do both!

*snicker*

...It's a very memorable one for me... (Don't hate me! )
                    Can't hate you for that, if I did...I could never be as good friends with Beck as I am (McBeckLover...McKay & Beckett)...and I did sort of love the "WTF" look on Carson's face...sorry my Love!

Comment

It's a great look he has in that pic yes

Thanks Aang, I'll try to put up an av...now guess who it will be

Comment

It's a great look he has in that pic yes

Thanks Aang, I'll try to put up an av...now guess who it will be
                        Oh yay, it's my friend Gabriel How nice!

Comment

Oh yes it sure is, don't you think he would have made a good performence in SGA along wth Todd as well?

Comment

Yes he would have poet!
                            sigpic

Comment

They so should have had a Wraith like him in the Atlantis team, would have been able to keep them from much harm and I could see pics of him here as a hottest guy

Comment

well that is where we come in with out writing.....putting things right, that got left out of the show!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X