No announcement yet.

Who is the hottest guy on STARGATE ATLANTIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh hi Jae'a. So I'm not alone... I'm heading to Shep's to see if anyone is around...
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Hi Beck! I don't think Shep's thread is very busy either...
      I'm still catching up on Carson's thread...
      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

*wanders back* No one at Shep's... I'm going back to my Carson... *leaves, feeling like I'm being followed*
        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Hello ladies
          You're feeling followed by someone McB?

Comment

Anyone know the episode?

sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

No, not at all, sorry and even if I did, couldn't help you, we don't have the same ep names where I am as they are in the original

Comment

That episode is called Epiphany

Comment

See now that doesn't ring a bell again...I so hate not living where they are on air in English

Comment

Season 2, Episode 12 to be exact

Comment

Now that helps, thanks...sorry I really feel stupid about not knowing that stuff

Comment

Aw don't feel stupid for not knowing that. I only knew the episode name, had to actually search it to find what season and episode number it was

Comment

Yes but I never can't tell from the names which ep it is
                          I just may know it from the plot....

Comment

And this one is from Runner.

sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Wasd this the opne we first get to know Ronon? Or which was it he first appeard in...he, apart from Wraith made SGA more worth looking back then to me but now I like Carson much, too

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                                Yes but I never can't tell from the names which ep it is
                                I just may know it from the plot....
                                There are very few episodes even I can tell from the names and they're in my language to begin with. *facepalm* I can name Season 1 Episodes 1&2 (Rising 1 and Rising 2), Season 1 Episode 7 (Poisoning the Well), Season 2 Episode 2 (Duet, I think) and the last episode of Season 5 (Enemy at the Gate)...other than those few I can't connect episode numbers with names for my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X