No announcement yet.

Who is the hottest guy on STARGATE ATLANTIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that's him. Never looked at him twice really because I am far more infatuated with um, Carson. *silly smile*

Comment

Not saying I ever considered him, just that I noticed him

but I only had eyes for this one!
      sigpic

Comment

Oh I know that, Sis. I'm just saying I didn't even notice his accent until after the fact because I had another accent on the brain

Comment

Ahh the difference here, is that every single person on the show had accents as far as I was concerned....so I picked the differences.
          sigpic

Comment

Well from here, most of them didn't have accents. Carson and Grodin had their accents, Rodney had a bit of Canadian at times, but everyone else sounded normal to me for the most part

Comment

well american tv accents are pretty much normal, but they are still there...some more so thatn others.....I hate to say it, but the Canadian and the American sound very similar....it is only on words like Out and look that I can pick the difference....and I'm sure most kiwis and Aussies would miss them.
              sigpic

Comment

Nahh it's alright, I didn't even know Rodney was Canadian until um...try when I first saw the Canadian flag on his Atlantis jacket. I knew him from SG-1 but never connected that he was Canadian. Honestly Pauly's "Canadian" voice, when he drops Carson's (lovely) accent, sounds farrrr more Canadian than Rodney's

Comment

I haven't heard enough of him talking in his own voice to be able to tell actually
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic

Comment

I rather liked Carson and Grodin in the first season. Cuteness, and the accents.
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                      Nahh it's alright, I didn't even know Rodney was Canadian until um...try when I first saw the Canadian flag on his Atlantis jacket. I knew him from SG-1 but never connected that he was Canadian. Honestly Pauly's "Canadian" voice, when he drops Carson's (lovely) accent, sounds farrrr more Canadian than Rodney's
                      Well David is English Canadian, he was born in Surrey, England & grew up in Canada. So he may have a slight English accent mixed into his Canadian. I do notice his Z's are definitely Canadian, like when he says "ZPM" it sounds like Zed P M, rather than Zee P M. Us Aussies also say Zed instead of Zee
                      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                        Well David is English Canadian, he was born in Surrey, England & grew up in Canada. So he may have a slight English accent mixed into his Canadian. I do notice his Z's are definitely Canadian, like when he says "ZPM" it sounds like Zed P M, rather than Zee P M. Us Aussies also say Zed instead of Zee
                        Um well yes, and Pauly has a slight bit of Scottish mixed into his Canadian I've noticed. Occasionally he slips and I hear the Scottish coming through even when he's not trying

Comment

Mmm, accents.. gotta love 'em...

"Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Omg.

I knew there was a third accent on SGA that stood out to me.

I swear I didn't forget Radek!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                              Um well yes, and Pauly has a slight bit of Scottish mixed into his Canadian I've noticed. Occasionally he slips and I hear the Scottish coming through even when he's not trying
                              Oh good, so I'm not the only one that notices that then

Hello Jae'a!
                              I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                                Oh good, so I'm not the only one that notices that then
                                No of course you're not the only one. *has Cuddly Carson plushie out in class* of course I noticed the slightly Scottish sound to Pauly's Canadian accent. That's part of why I love his "normal" voice as much as I do, even if the Scottish accent is my favorite

Comment

Working...
                                X