Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
    they didn't just say that did they?

It's ok, they don't know what they are messing with here.

Shep take me to the gun range quick before I blow right here!

That would be like saying that since they are the same land mass, the US must just be another bit of Canada...or...or, the Uk, might as well be a French Island!
    Oh Dell dear! I didn't mean to upset you! *hugs* I promise that I wouldn't confuse the two, I was only saying that SGA's costume department might since they somehow managed to stuff up Carson's flag when he should have had UK (though we all like that stuff up...)

*head desk, head desk, head desk*

And even US citizens stuff that up and say that Canada is another bit of America because it's on the North American continent *face-palm*

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post

Oh now, that's below the belt!
      but you understand my point now....you feel it
      We have a love hate relationship between our two countries, ask Beck, she'll tell you.
      sigpic

Comment

Wow well I'm feeling a bit guilty now.

I'm sorry Dell...gonna try to get this art bunny down on paper with the right flag, mind you and hope it makes up a bit for my stuff up

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
          but you understand my point now....you feel it
          We have a love hate relationship between our two countries, ask Beck, she'll tell you.
          Yeah, I didn't mean to upset you or anything either, but the "but still..." at the end of my post was trying to imply that I agree they should have made sure they got the right flag. (Maybe I should have said that then..)
          "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Yeah OK Aang is going to go hide under a rock for a while and kick herself for the stupid comments about the bloody flags.

*wanders off to find Carson*

Comment

Yeah, and I think this might be a good time to point out that it's nearly 3am here, and I really should be getting to bed..
              *Tactical retreat*

'Night all!
              "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
              "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Good night Jae'a.

...Too early for me to retreat, Dell would know I was running from her as it's only 10pm. Suppose I have to stay here and face up to what I said...and hope to hell it doesn't set Beck off as well...CRAP. I'm doomed. *face-palm*

Comment

I'm sorry guys....hit a blind spot....I think I'm under control again now.

pleases forgive me my out-burst. I am very sorry if I made you feel bad, that was stupid of me.
                  sigpic

Comment

Aw Dell, no, I hit a tender spot without realizing what I was doing. I'm sorry for that, I likely should have thought that through before I said anything. You being bothered by SGA's stuffing up the flags should have been my first clue. I don't blame you for it at all I just felt bad thinking I'd hurt you with my dumb comments.

Comment

Ah but I do.
                      sigpic

Comment

Aw Luv, don't feel bad. I'm fine I can't stay upset with you, it's just not possible for me *hugs*

Still going to try to get this art bunny done because I think you'll love it anyhow...

Comment

*Hugs back*
                          sigpic

Comment

Are we good now? (also spent the last 10 min or so memorizing the NZ flag, I will never confuse it for any other flag!)

Comment

We're good!

And Jae'a, I know you're not French!
                              sigpic

Comment

Good!

Look, the guys are even watching to make sure we're all good

Comment

Working...
                                X