Who is the hottest guy on STARGATE ATLANTIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs back*

Well without you saying what you think about the Wraith, Dell and I might not have given them a chance...

We are glad that Poet has helped you to see the Wraith more clearly now. *nod*

And we are glad for that as well, Commander. *nod*

Comment

well I don't deserve any thank for that =)
      I am just a unimportant, wired poet who sees things with other eyes

Comment

Well to your Wraith companions and your friends here on GateWorld, you're important *hugs*

Comment

oh well, I am still so mew here but thanks

Comment

Dell and I both only joined the forum two months or so before you did...we're just crazy active...or I should say, Dell is crazy active and I'm sort of active...how this happens when I'm online nearly 24-7 and Dell isn't always here...I have NO idea...

Comment

I wonder about that, too but it's cool

Now we are really lacking of some nice pics on this page, I just see 2...Dell, don't you have some more? Or Aang, do you?

Comment

Personally, I (the blonde) like the two guys to the left side of this pic;

Comment

Aww the three funny guys, sweet pic !

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                    Now we are really lacking of some nice pics on this page, I just see 2...Dell, don't you have some more? Or Aang, do you?
                    Here's one!

"Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

And Jae'a, here's another to go with yours

...In pics with both Carson and Radek, I notice, Carson is always to the left and Radek to the right...wonder why...

Comment

That's a bit strange indeed Aang but still I like Carson more, can't get warm with Radek somehow

Comment

I'm alright with Radek, but we all know I'm totally head over heels for Carson

Only reason the bugger isn't following me about today is because he's sleeping off a hang-over from last night's party...

Wee bit too much to drink there, Love...

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                            And Jae'a, here's another to go with yours
                            Thanks Aang!

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                            ...In pics with both Carson and Radek, I notice, Carson is always to the left and Radek to the right...wonder why...
                            Not always

But maybe Rodney's throwing off their coodination..
                            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
                            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Well Shep doesn't throw off their coordination!

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                                That's a bit strange indeed Aang but still I like Carson more, can't get warm with Radek somehow
                                Good! More for me!

Yum

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X