No announcement yet.

Who is the hottest guy on STARGATE ATLANTIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no, don't watch it in church - I don't need something else to feel guilty about!!
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I'll watch it too, tomorrow night when i get on my comp again & its had time to cool down
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Shep i agree with Aang that Carson is my foremost lover & its coz of his charming looks & cheeky attitude that gets us! (sound familiar Aang? )
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Well im off now guys, good night!

Aang am heading over to say gnight to Carson

sigpic

Comment

'Night McBeck!
            "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
            "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
              Shep i agree with Aang that Carson is my foremost lover & its coz of his charming looks & cheeky attitude that gets us! (sound familiar Aang? )
              Aye, it's true and it does sound a wee bit familiar to me ()

Also I love how we have matching sigs because it just makes this that much more fun. *knows she made both sigs*

Comment

Hi everyone have a good evening/morning/night =)
                Some nice pics again, a little less than some times else but still nice ones

Comment

Well yeah, Dell was more focused on totally liquefying my brain last night than anything else really Sorry.

Here, have Todd hijacking the Daedalus~

Comment

Thanks Aang, that's a really lovely pic of Todd *smiles*

Comment

Just dropping in to add my two cents' worth.

sigpic
                      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

^he looks as he had seen something scary, poor guy

Comment

Glad you like it I think once I get internet on my laptop again, Todd has earned himself an album to himself on my Photobucket...I've built up a nice stash of Todd pics on my hard drive...

Comment

Oh that's quite nice to read
                            I just was looking at the pics of the Wraith in "vegas" a bit, those are lovely as well

Comment

Edit- Wat? I just checked out that "wraith" and I can't even work it out. I swear...I need to re-watch that episode now argh.

edit 2- Gah so Todd was in that episode for a moment. He was speaking in poetry though, gone insane from being locked away so long I think. Poor guy. That is, if my memory serves.

Comment

I know, I know Aang, that's why the look nice, it's my
                                Spoiler:
                                starving poet Todd
                                and a young one who looks nice

Comment

Working...
                                X