Who is the hottest guy on STARGATE ATLANTIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Dell, Aang!
    It's now 4:30PM & I'm finally back! I should get GateWorld on my phone been gone all day, then came home, paid some bills & dozed off for half & hr! lol
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Hiya McBeck It's 3:30am here, I think Dell's a wee bit annoyed I've refused to go to bed...

Comment

What ever gave you that idea Aang?
        Hi Beck!
        sigpic

Comment

I dunno, maybe your muttering over on Carson's thread?

Hey really though, if it bothers you that much, I'll get offline now...I'm just pushing it tonight because I slept for half the day and I'm just...not sleepy...

Comment

Please yourself.
            sigpic

Comment

I really do need to get my sleep schedule back under control. *shakes head* It's 4 in the morning, and I need to be up in 3 hours. We'll see if I'm able to sing after only 3 hours' sleep. *facepalm*

Good night

Comment

(see that? Called reverse psychology!)
                sigpic

Comment

whoa, i keep getting distracted all arvo & now its 8pm. Plus ive been snurching a shyt load of Shep pics for my bucket lol
                  traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Off to sort out all my new pics & gifs that's just been thrown randomly in my bucket...
                    Night anyone who's still here!

[e] Actually no one is here at all! I'm all alone on this thread...

sigpic

Comment

My answer here must be Todd, though I like Ronon as well =)

Comment

Haven't had Todd thrown in the pot before. There is something about him, but I sure wouldn't turn my back on him, don't think he can be trusted much!
                        Might have to cap some Todd pics for you, or do you have a good collection already.
                        Lets see, what nic name do you want...night...mare....poet? I'm leaning towards Poet
                        NMP would work too.
                        Let us know.
                        sigpic

Comment

I like Todd because he is, kinda poetic, seeing stars and sky as something worth to look at, and in "Vegas" that kind of thoughts and suff he talks about, I write in my poetry somehow, too.
                          So Todd is my choice, because he has this something about him, I somehow can relate to

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                            Haven't had Todd thrown in the pot before. There is something about him, but I sure wouldn't turn my back on him, don't think he can be trusted much!
                            Might have to cap some Todd pics for you, or do you have a good collection already.
                            Lets see, what nic name do you want...night...mare....poet? I'm leaning towards Poet
                            NMP would work too.
                            Let us know.
                            Um, well pics of Todd, I can't say I have actually more than 4 to play around with PSE making backgrounds for my desktop.

Nickname? You choose I'd say, what you like best.

Oh and, I wouldn't turn my back on Todd either, but just because his face is so pretty

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                              I like Todd because he is, kinda poetic, seeing stars and sky as something worth to look at, and in "Vegas" that kind of thoughts and suff he talks about, I write in my poetry somehow, too.
                              So Todd is my choice, because he has this something about him, I somehow can relate to
                              So Poet it is then!
                              sigpic

Comment

^Thanks, I go with this....I am one =)

Comment

Working...
                                X