Who is the hottest guy on STARGATE ATLANTIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

...Rodney only wishes Sam loved him that much...but I have to admit those pictures of them are adorable

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                  ...Rodney only wishes Sam loved him that much...but I have to admit those pictures of them are adorable
                  lol yes they are adorable pics

sigpic

Comment

Rodney probably won't like this (so all the better!) but my very close second fave after Carson is:

"Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Hey ya Jae'a

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                      Rodney probably won't like this (so all the better!) but my very close second fave after Carson is:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ortalCoil1.jpg
                      It's ok, Rodney is busy playing video games over in Shep's thread, to care what's happen here lol

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                        Hey ya Jae'a

It's ok, Rodney is busy playing video games over in Shep's thread, to care what's happen here lol
                        Oh good. *Sneaks off with Radek*

Rosehawk's not going to be happy if she notices, you know...
                        Oh, I'm sure she won't mind me borrowing you for just a little while...
                        Naughty...
                        You ain't seen nothing yet!
                        "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

fingers crossed (X)
                          sigpic

Comment

YES!

it worked, I can once again post pics of the hottest guy on Stargate!
                            sigpic

Comment

I told you it'd work if you just left it be, and it did, so yay

Comment

Yes you did!

Yep, she took 2 asprin and called me in the morning!
                                well afternoon really, but whos counting
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X