Who is the hottest guy on STARGATE ATLANTIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure I don't know. Wait maybe I do.

Dell, my pic was directly snurched off GateWorld itself... yours and Cam's are from Photobucket. Sounds like one of these pics is not like the others...

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
      I can see your pic Aang, but not mine or cams
      Dell, I think that's because Aang's pic is from gateworld (probably uploaded to her Gateworld account itself) while ours are on photobucket. I have this problem all the time at work. I can see banners that reside on gateworld, but photobucket pics don't show up.

sigpic

Comment

Ok, what does this mean?
        ERROR

The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the requested URL the following error was encountered:

Connection Lifetime Expired
        Footprint has terminated the request because it has exceeded the maximum connection lifetime.

Footprint 4.8/FPMCP
        Generated Fri, 02 Nov 2012 23:12:13 GMT by 205.128.91.126 (Footprint 4.8/FPMCP)
        That is what I get if I click on the little icon that comes up when the pic doesn't show. (one of yours btw Cam)
        sigpic

Comment

Mine come from Gateworld first, only go to PB cuz I had problems with posting pics in the first place.
          sigpic

Comment

...Sounds almost like your computer can't connect to Photobucket for some reason...

Most of my pics are on Photobucket but I just snurched that Shep one from GW because I don't have too many Shep-based pics in my collection ...Carson kinda' took over my photobucket recently. xD

Comment

I'm about sick of that damn bucket!
              only works long enough to get you hooked, then it packs up!
              sigpic

Comment

Photobucket has its days for me. Sometimes it works, other times it decides to deny me the ability to upload/see pics....

Comment

sigpic

Comment

The only time I have problems is on the work computer, and that doesn't work because the company has PB blocked.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                      The only time I have problems is on the work computer, and that doesn't work because the company has PB blocked.

well that must suck!
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok then, if we are mixing it up a bit, here's my next hottest/ fav SGA guy - and the winnner is.....

RODNEY MCKAY!!!!
                        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X