Who is the hottest guy on STARGATE ATLANTIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
    Love the multi-thunk, Mr, even if my sweetie isn't in it.
    I apologise... didn't quite have enough room for everyone

sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

A word of caution, MBL: Mods get upset when we re-post pics. You might want to go back and remove the IMG codes.
      Oh. Thanks Whytewytch. Have now removed them

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
      Oh, it's in my Photobucket. (And the heart in speech bubble. They're two seperate gifs, but they go together. )
      I snurched them from somewhere, probably DeviantArt.
      That's almost what I look like when I see that picture.
      oh ok. kool. Yeah id make that face for Paul McGillion all the time He's just so gorgeous!
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

That's quite all right, Mr. That pic more than makes up for it.

MBL--no worries. We just recently had the "naughty finger" wagged at us on the Team Flyboy thread. I guess doing that makes the page slow to upload for those without a fast router (or whatever that thingajiggy is called).

sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Pick one...
            sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Well you know which one I pick...

Niall is cute though and he was a lot of fun at the LA con last year. He and Colin together should be fun at DragonCon.
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by camelot7414 View Post
                      Well you know which one I pick...

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...Evan-Lorne.jpg

Niall is cute though and he was a lot of fun at the LA con last year. He and Colin together should be fun at DragonCon.
                      Morning, Cam! Niall seems like he would be fun, but then there doesn't appear to be a boring fella in the mix.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm off to get some work done--hubby leaves tomorrow, the boys & I leave Thursday, and I've got laundry to do. Then hubby & I are going out for a lunch date. He'll be gone for two whole weeks.
                          sigpic

Comment

Morning, Cam! Niall seems like he would be fun, but then there doesn't appear to be a boring fella in the mix.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...52m38s26-1.jpg
                            Yeah he was fun, especially when you consider it was his first con, and they threw him in at the deep end with photo-ops. You could tell he was nervous. He ended up crashing Colin's talk.

sigpic

Comment

He'll be gone for two whole weeks.
                              Well at least you have Kavan to keep you company!
                              I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X