No announcement yet.

Who is the hottest guy on STARGATE ATLANTIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes you wish you were a cat, jump up on his lap and just purr.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
      sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
      Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
        sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
        Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hmm, I'd say the hottest guy is Sheppi.
            But the coolest guys (and funniest) are Sheppi AND Carson
            sigpic

Comment

Carson approves of your logic.... though he think he may be a little bit hot too.....

sigpic
              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Lorne: "Did you miss the whole Runner episode, where I was quite witty, if I do say so myself, trading barbs with McKay..."

sigpic
                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

McKay enjoyed the witty banter, so much so he is allowing this......

sigpic

Comment

Wanna see McKay's 'if I play dead maybe the fangirlies will go away' face???

sigpic

Comment

Lorne: "Or Conversion, where I was pretty darned hot, even while trying to rescue Shep's adorable butt for the umpteenth time. Not that I've been checking out my CO's butt--just quoting the fangirls."

sigpic
                      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Hey, McKay seems to think those goggles might be his.......

sigpic

Comment

Lorne: "You know, McKay, I did try to rescue you from Wraith capture. Okay, I was trying to shoot you down. Po-tay-to, po-ta-to."

sigpic

Comment

Lorne: "Those are some...interesting...looking specs, there, McKay."

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                                Delib repost---
                                Purty! S&R, I'll wager. My fave eppie.
                                Though the hottest guy on SGA is John Sheppard. Guh.
                                *droolz*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X