• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I do love a man who knows how to handle his weapon.........and there goes the thread into the gutter

sigpic

Comment

Just because Lorne's holding his weapon and grimacing in a red light (district) is no reason to think this thread is heading away from the land of PG-13...

sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Lets get back on track here......

sigpic

Comment

**sigh** I suppose you're right. We must behave. Properly.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Lorne's "Whytewytch is naughty. You get used to it." face:

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, McKay has a 'Will you please behave' face as well....

sigpic

Comment

And then there's his 'Oh god, did she just say that' face.....

sigpic

Comment

But my favourite is the ' I know I shouldn't encourage her, but it makes me smile' face.....

Uh-oh, midnight, gonna turn into a pumpkin until the morning now.......
                        sigpic

Comment

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
                          sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
                          Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Lorne: Seriously, McKay? You've got trouble with your fangirl, too? What are we gonna do about this?

sigpic

Comment

Lorne's, "She scares me sometimes" face:

'Night MR. No pumpkin-turning. I had fun. TTYL
                              Last edited by Whytewytch; 20 October 2011, 03:01 PM. Reason: Hit the wrong key in MR's name! :lol:
                              sigpic

Comment

Lorne's "If she wrote that kind of stuff about you, you'd have nightmares and carry a loaded weapon, too" face:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X