Who is the hottest guy on STARGATE ATLANTIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
      sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
      Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”
        5 Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”
        6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 14:1-6

Comment

Raw, I think that may be Leela Savasta.
          Last edited by Whytewytch; 16 October 2011, 05:27 PM.
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Oh, and by the way:

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic
                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hope I didn't post this here already...

I did! Will get another one soon.
                      Last edited by Whytewytch; 17 October 2011, 10:00 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X