No announcement yet.

Who is the hottest guy on STARGATE ATLANTIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol i was trying to choose the best pic of him but there are soo many to choose from its very hard

sigpic

Comment

How bout this for hott! Ronon behind, Joh and Teal'c with long hair, *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
        Good lad!
        You know me, I'm always ready to serve.

OK everyone, I think we need to re-name the thread to who mac doesn't find attractive!!!

Oh, that would be a short thread.

Oh no, the Joe thunk brigade are taking over the thread...better have one of these then pip
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:
        And banana talk!! My favourite!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
          Yes, he was really hot. I mean really. So dark, so great. Yummmm

Thanks, yes, he's my James Bond. ( Even if I love *cough* Daniel Craig )
          Hmm *imagines Shep as James Bond* Ooh and on the big screen in the cinema too, i'd be in the front row!

Originally posted by pip2 View Post
          lol i was trying to choose the best pic of him but there are soo many to choose from its very hard
          That's true, he always looks so good!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
            Hmm *imagines Shep as James Bond* Ooh and on the big screen in the cinema too, i'd be in the front row!
            Good God, Yes! On the big screen! It would be too much for me, I think...okay, it wouldn't. And imagine him with british accent...GUH

sigpic

Comment

maybe we should start a campaign to get joe flanigan as the next james bond, i think he'll be good at it http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7EDLZezJD9Q

Comment

hey queen

sigpic

Comment

Good God, Yes! On the big screen! It would be too much for me, I think...okay, it wouldn't. And imagine him with british accent...GUH
                  Ooh yeah that would be great!

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                  maybe we should start a campaign to get joe flanigan as the next james bond, i think he'll be good at it http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7EDLZezJD9Q
                  He would.
                  sigpic

Comment

Like I need another excuse to post pics.

sigpic

Comment

In a Ronon mood

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
                        Ooh yeah that would be great!
                        Yes! Thank you! I mean there are some huge JF fans who thinks that british accent isn't a good idea. And I say: it is, very good idea.

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                        Yeah, it would be great, but he's not british, so...

I love that video Sarah, I saw it just the other day, very good job.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

this is a good pic, we get ronon john and rodney

Comment

Yes! Thank you! I mean there are some huge JF fans who thinks that british accent isn't a good idea. And I say: it is, very good idea.

Yeah, it would be great, but he's not british, so...

I love that video Sarah, I saw it just the other day, very good job.
                              glad u liked the vid and actually james bond is supposed to be scottish.....maybe paul would do it

Comment

I'd love to hear him try it (being British myself ) I don't think it would bother me, and if it was no good he always looks pretty anyway!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X