• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    David. Hewlett. Is. Sexy.
    Are you sure?...

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
    Scandalous! (and you're right - Shep does nothing for me ) Rodney all the way!
    Me? Never!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
      Absofreakinlutely!

Spoiler:

sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        Maybe you right, yes...but...I've got something...

No, you're wrong.

And congrats on your 11000 milestone Rodney.

sigpic

Comment

Sheppard is the hottest! I think Radek is very cute too.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
            Sheppard is the hottest! I think Radek is very cute too.
            Yes, Radek is very cute! Maybe he would be my second choice. Very cute, very charming.

I like you siggie, elliecat!

sigpic

Comment

David Ian Hewlett Is sooo hot he is as hot as the sun

*Wails* I don't know how to do the pictures

begs RodneyIsGodney

please please show the pic of Rodney smiling in Trinity...you know the one???
              Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Yes, Radek is very cute! Maybe he would be my second choice. Very cute, very charming.

I like you siggie, elliecat!
                Thankyou! You have very good taste! Radek is such a sweetie.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, hands down, Shep! At first I thought they were trying to make him another Jack clone (like they did with Mitchell on SH-1) but the actor took the character and made him his own and it worked really well.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                    Oh, hands down, Shep! At first I thought they were trying to make him another Jack clone (like they did with Mitchell on SH-1) but the actor took the character and made him his own and it worked really well.
                    Yes, it's always the same situation, always the funny and cool soldier, who has big heart, but he can't talk about his feelings etc. But Flanigan - and Browder too! - made a really good job with their roles.

sigpic

Comment

Thankyou! You have very good taste! Radek is such a sweetie.
                      Thanks! Yeah, he is a sweetie. And his accent! Gosh, very hot!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks! Yeah, he is a sweetie. And his accent! Gosh, very hot!
                        So true, i'm a sucker for an accent! (and Shep's hair!)
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes, it's always the same situation, always the funny and cool soldier, who has big heart, but he can't talk about his feelings etc. But Flanigan - and Browder too! - made a really good job with their roles.
                          Can't say I liked Mitchell much. He portrayed the character too much like the Jack he was supposedly replacing. But Joe plays Shep so well and so unlike Jack that I took to that character almost instantly. Along with Weir, who I loved from SG-1. But she's not hot. LOL! At least to me!
                          sigpic

Comment

Can't say I liked Mitchell much. He portrayed the character too much like the Jack he was supposedly replacing. But Joe plays Shep so well and so unlike Jack that I took to that character almost instantly. Along with Weir, who I loved from SG-1. But she's not hot. LOL! At least to me!
                            It is true that Mitchell was a little bit ordinary in the beginning, yes, a Jack clone - I didn't like him in the first episodes - but then he turned to this very smart, very handy leader, who's just as important as the rest of the team, and of course he is HOT.
                            I think it depends on the actors. Like I said these main male roles can be really similar to each other, and I guess Flanigan and Browder had to work very hard to bring something original and something new to their characters.

So true, i'm a sucker for an accent! (and Shep's hair!)

Oh yes, the accent, I just love the accent. And Shep's hair...*sigh*

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I'm a sucker for an accent as well, though as far as look's, Shep has everyone beat on Atlantis - for me that is
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I'm a sucker for an accent as well, though as far as look's, Shep has everyone beat on Atlantis - for me that is
                                That man is just too good looking, sometimes it's hard to concentrate on the story!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X