Who is the hottest guy on STARGATE ATLANTIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
    ok, but we need to synchronise our watches because I'm a day ahead. and I guess you want me to watch it on my 28th at some ungodly hour of the morning.
    It would be some time on Saturday for you, perhaps.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
      I like it most when he wears his coat

@ Dell.....I wouldn't think he could see into other realities but that this was more a general thought. In his situation he had not much left to do than to think about things

but Todd is sure a hot guy, so is Spike and I do not like the end of Vegas too much
      Hey the wraith may have died, but so did Shep, so we are even.

Just a thought, Rodney said, "this one calls himself Todd"
      but Shep gave him that name so he MUST have been seeing into other realities to know to call himself that.

or, the writers just plain missed that plot hole and/or hoped we wouldn't notice.
      sigpic

Comment

Hey the wraith may have died, but so did Shep, so we are even.

Just a thought, Rodney said, "this one calls himself Todd"
        but Shep gave him that name so he MUST have been seeing into other realities to know to call himself that.

or, the writers just plain missed that plot hole and/or hoped we wouldn't notice.
        Yes I am aware of that he did, but then we can both not like that end for diffrent reasons *hugs*

As fior the other part with Todd we could talk about that if you like but then via PM so we do not stuff up the thread

But to me there are two hot looking guys in "Vegas" and one who is quite nice to look at, all ending up the same way most likely

Comment

Nope, in my story, Sheppard is alive, sorry Vegas Wraith still dies, but Todd is going to escape, just not sure how yet.

Hi honey, I'm home!
          sigpic

Comment

But to me there are two hot looking guys in "Vegas" and one who is quite nice to look at, all ending up the same way most likely
            Your secrets can be yours. I sense it’s better that way.
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Night Maiden View Post
                Your secrets can be yours. I sense it’s better that way.
                Those three I mean here for that ep are not really a secret, Dell surely knows who I mean but well the two hot looking guys are Todd and Spike (the Wraith in human disguise) and the one nice to look at is Sheppard

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yes Dell, that's it but I also don't mind looking at his face

Comment

wow... serious Dejá vu reading these latest posts... seems like i read it like ages ago, yet it is very recent & ive not been here since March

I mean - Hello peoples! *waves* Long time no post!

Hottest guy in SGA is Carson!
                      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Hi Beck Long time no see *hugs*

Oh and a pic Carson is always good

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40117[/ATTACH]
                          Low rise jeans!
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Night Maiden; 25 September 2014, 03:47 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes Dell, that's it but I also don't mind looking at his face
                            Oh I know, he has a pretty face too.

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                            wow... serious Dejá vu reading these latest posts... seems like i read it like ages ago, yet it is very recent & ive not been here since March

I mean - Hello peoples! *waves* Long time no post!

Hottest guy in SGA is Carson!
                            http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/...s/98953699.jpg
                            Hi Carson, I see Beck let you out for the night.
                            Originally posted by Night Maiden View Post
                            Low rise jeans!
                            Hey Night Maiden, you need to start snipping those tags, the mods will be upset.
                            In the the picture code, just take the [IMG] and [/IMG] and change them to and
                            The link to the picture will be there, and folks only need to click on it to see it, but it cuts down on the amount of data within the thread.

sigpic

Comment

Hi. I need suggestion for b-day time re-watch. With either Beckett or Zelenka.
                              sigpic
                              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

wr.jpg 8u.jpg

I have a particular thing for this guy in Vegas. He just stands out with such incredibleness. I keep wandering back to him.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X