No announcement yet.

Who is the hottest guy on STARGATE ATLANTIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't doubt that. He's doing it on purpose, surely!
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Yes, that does sound like my Carson alright, doing something like that on purpose because he knows it sets off his fangirls

Comment

Typical cheeky, naughty Scot!
        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I hear Pauly really is a flirt when it comes to his fangirls...he uses Carson's accent just because it makes his fangirls go crazy

Comment

Oh wow... looking forward to that... (sorry)

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Oh yeah, he's going to be at the same con as David Nykl isn't he...lucky Jae'a, you'd get to meet both of them! *jealous* Pauly needs to come back to my state please!

Comment

He is indeed!
                  I wonder if David will Czech it up a bit too, that would just make it complete Heaven!
                  And maybe my 'location' will come true...
                  (And that's why I said sorry, I though I might have reminded you of the one you missed... )

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I've only met this one.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                      He is indeed!
                      I wonder if David will Czech it up a bit too, that would just make it complete Heaven!
                      And maybe my 'location' will come true...
                      (And that's why I said sorry, I though I might have reminded you of the one you missed... )
                      I hope your location does come true, I think that would be awesome!
                      (Ah it's alright. I didn't even know who Pauly was at the time so I guess I can't mind it too much. I'll just be snooping around his website and such until he does a con closer to me that I can go to )

Comment

You could also keep an eye on the Fandom section of GW every so often for threads about cons.

sigpic
                        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

- #Try to set the night on fire!#
                          - Did you get that song stuck in your head too?
                          - Yeah. Who's bright idea was it to give Ba'al control of the stereo?
                          - He threatened me with lemons.
                          Last edited by Morgania; 21 March 2013, 12:07 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Back on The Doors, huh Morgania?

sigpic
                            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

- #We're off to see the wizard, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz!#
                              -#We hear he is a whiz of a wiz, if ever a wiz there was. If ever, oh ever a wiz there was, The Wizard of Oz is one because. Because, because, because, because, because!#
                              - #Because of the wonderful things he does. We're off to see the wizard, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz!#
                              - Why are we going to see a wizard?
                              - To get out of the house, and away from endless Doors music.
                              - It's a movie that came out recently.
                              sigpic

Comment

Has someone been spending time with Jack O'Neill?

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X