No announcement yet.

Larrin/Jill Wagner Wow Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a link to a website that has a clip of one of the first Mercury Commercials Jill has been in. Click on page 2 and then the Mercury link with Danny Ducovny under it.
    Mercury Commercial
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

Here are some screencaps of Jill in a Sheer Cover make-up Infomercial that she wasn't even aware she was in. The brief video of her was taken at a Hollywood pre-Emmy gala last year.
      Spoiler for size:
      Spoiler:

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
        Here are some screencaps of Jill in a Sheer Cover make-up Infomercial that she wasn't even aware she was in. The brief video of her was taken at a Hollywood pre-Emmy gala last year.
        Spoiler for size:
        Spoiler:

Nice pics Redhooks
        How did Jill not know she was in the Infomercial?

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
          Nice pics Redhooks
          How did Jill not know she was in the Infomercial?
          It was only two quick shots of her and it was at a pre-Emmy "Gala" last year that a lot of companies give demonstrations and free products to Celebrities. She may have thought it was just a camera crew documenting who was at the Sheer Cover booth. I bet she didn't know about her being in it until someone posted a comment on her MySpace page. I asked a question on her IMDb board and she responded to questions about that infomercial and some other TV commercials people saw or thought they saw her in. Here is her response.
          I was in old navy, TGIFridays , no sheer cover commercial to my awareness.
          On the link I posted earlier on this thread to Wireimages.com, there are some shots of Jill in front of a Sheer Cover display with the same top on she has in the infomercial. She may have signed something to get some of the free cosmetics which, unknowingly to her, allowed the Sheer Cover people to show her testing their product.
          Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Here is a little pic spam from two new Mercury commercials with Jill in them.

Spoiler for size:
            Spoiler:

Last edited by Redhooks; 06 September 2007, 09:42 PM.
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Here is a little pic spam from two new Mercury commercials with Jill in them.

Spoiler for size:
              Spoiler:

Great pics Redhooks thanks for posting them.
              Jill looks as beautiful as ever.
              Last edited by wraithlord; 23 September 2007, 01:33 AM.

Comment

I was able to get videos of the commercials although one is missing the first two seconds. Here are the links:
                "Your Choice" Ad Featuring 2008 Mariner and Milan
                2008 Mercury Sable SFX Ad
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Here is a link to a video Jill did to promote Blade: The Series before it aired last year.
                  Blade: The Series - Krista Starr
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

Here is a link to another promo video that Jill is in from Blade: The Series. The first 5o seconds or so are on Kirk "Sticky Fingaz" Jones who plays Blade, but the rest is on Jill. I have to say that the dress she has on is from the pilot (when I really first noticed Jill was in this dress) and it looks like it has a wonder bra built into it because Jill looks like a C-cup in this video when she is really a B.
                    IGN Promo Video from BTS
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Here is a little pic spam from parts with Jill in the Turning Blade documentary that was released Tuesday on the Blade: House of Chthon DVD. Unfortunately, this DVD just has the pilot and I don't know why New Line released just this and not the complete series which was only 11 more episodes than this pilot?

Enjoy!

Spoilers for size:
                      Spoiler:

These next three caps are from a sequence where the director Peter O'Fallon is talking to Jessica Gower (the blonde) and Jill about a scene where Jessica's character, Chase, is cutting open a blood bag and letting the blood flow into a beaker for Jill's character, Krista Starr, to have her first taste of blood. What Jill is laughing about is Peter's comment, "after you cut it, squeeze it until it comes (pause) out," which then Jill can't hold in her laughter (dirty mind ) due to the possiblities of what he said in that statement when it is taken out of context!

The glued and taped on remnant of a white dress in the scene where Krista wakes up a vampire after being turned and running out of the morgue and into a rain storm. Jill was very cold in this due to the filming date and the fake rain that is running down on her.

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

Here are the Season 4 Travelers promo pics from SciFi.com with Jill.
                        Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

I was able to get videos of the commercials although one is missing the first two seconds. Here are the links:
                          "Your Choice" Ad Featuring 2008 Mariner and Milan
                          2008 Mercury Sable SFX Ad
                          Here is a link to a video Jill did to promote Blade: The Series before it aired last year.
                          Blade: The Series - Krista Starr
                          Here is a link to another promo video that Jill is in from Blade: The Series. The first 5o seconds or so are on Kirk "Sticky Fingaz" Jones who plays Blade, but the rest is on Jill. I have to say that the dress she has on is from the pilot (when I really first noticed Jill was in this dress) and it looks like it has a wonder bra built into it because Jill looks like a C-cup in this video when she is really a B.
                          IGN Promo Video from BTS
                          Thanks for posting the links to the vids Redhooks.
                          Here is a little pic spam from parts with Jill in the Turning Blade documentary that was released Tuesday on the Blade: House of Chthon DVD. Unfortunately, this DVD just has the pilot and I don't know why New Line released just this and not the complete series which was only 11 more episodes than this pilot?

Enjoy!

Spoilers for size:
                          Spoiler:

These next three caps are from a sequence where the director Peter O'Fallon is talking to Jessica Gower (the blonde) and Jill about a scene where Jessica's character, Chase, is cutting open a blood bag and letting the blood flow into a beaker for Jill's character, Krista Starr, to have her first taste of blood. What Jill is laughing about is Peter's comment, "after you cut it, squeeze it until it comes (pause) out," which then Jill can't hold in her laughter (dirty mind ) due to the possiblities of what he said in that statement when it is taken out of context!

The glued and taped on remnant of a white dress in the scene where Krista wakes up a vampire after being turned and running out of the morgue and into a rain storm. Jill was very cold in this due to the filming date and the fake rain that is running down on her.

Love the pics and i hate it when they release the pilot episode on it's own hopefully they will release the box-set soon.
                          Here are the Season 4 Travelers promo pics from SciFi.com with Jill.
                          Spoiler:

WOW!!!
                          She looks great especially in the first pic can't wait to see Travelers.

Comment

Here is another video and picspam from a new Mercury Commercial with Jill in it.
                            2008 Mercury Sable "Room" Commercial Sept. 2007
                            Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

Here is another video and picspam from a new Mercury Commercial with Jill in it.
                              2008 Mercury Sable "Room" Commercial Sept. 2007
                              Spoiler:

Thanks for the link to the vid Redhooks and great pics as well.

Comment

Here is a picspam from an episode of Quintuplets titled Thangsgiving Day Charade from Nov. 2004 that aired on Fox TV and in which Jill plays a character named Cammie. Cammie is friends with Olympic gold-medal swimmer Amanda Beard who Bob's (Andy Richter) brother
                                Steve (Jason Priestly) is trying to get to sign with his management agency for endorsement deals. A few funny things happen at the bar where Bob, Steve, Amanda and Cammie meet and when they are playing quarters with Bob's wedding ring, Cammie accidentaly swallows it. She later returns it to Bob at his house after puking back up. Her exact line as depicted by the last photo was: "Oh, hi Bob! Good news. I puked up your wedding ring!!"

Spoiler:

Last edited by Redhooks; 07 October 2007, 08:24 PM.
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X